《Project Devine Gem》

(Must read with black background/dark mode)

You wake up. You're not in your cozy bedroom. You're in some kind of lab.

It's uncomfortable. And you miss your dad and mom.

Thus made you feel uneasy. You're scared and cold. You just want to go home where it's safe.

You can't fade through the wall this time. Well... glass.
You're I what looks like a test tube with some strange things attached to you. You feel like they drain your energy.

A tall thing walks in. Just like the last thing you saw that night.

It talks to someone in a white coat. You can't hear it or the person.

You struggle to get out but you can't.
Suddenly you feel pain. The sharpest pain you've ever felt. But you weren't hurt

You feel tired. Like something was draining your energy.

Auditor's POV:

"Are you sure it'll work this time?"

Scientist
"Y-Yes sir. There's no way it will get away now."

"Very good."

Finally. I'll have full control of what my bratty son has created. A strong bio weapon that not even that Hank Wimbleton can defeat. Wonderful. Truly wonderful.

The time has come for me to conquer this pitiful and show those puffed-up, good for nothing 'Higher Powers' who really has the most power and word above all.

This meaningless world belongs. To. Me.

Meanwhile

Phobos' POV:

"YOU NEED TO FIND THEM NOW BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU!!"

Agent:
"Y-Yes s-"

"Do you have any idea what would happen if that good for nothing, fiery abyss gets his nasty hands on them?!"

Agent:
"Sir-"

"He's going to kill them! Because he's a selfish, good for nothing bitch!!"

Agent:
"I- I-"

"Go get everything ready. We attack them now"

And now Phobos is on his way to kick auditor's ass for taking his child.

(Hi, loves! Queen Magma here! Thank you all for waiting and sorry it took so long and it's so short. I had some issues but no worries, it's all okay now. I had to move schools then 2 weeks later I got covid but I'm fine now. Have a great day/night!)