The Universal Humanity Rebirth Project

The head of the organization walked into his office and sat down. He looked at the picture on his desk. The photo showed him, his wife, son, and daughter. At the bottom of the frame, there was a bar with the text Marshall Samson and his family day. The man had dark skin with scattered black spots on his face. He had short, partially wavy hair and always wore a black coat and a green undershirt. He was rather slim but had a towering demeanor. (A/N: Yes, this man is the same dude from the last book. (Head of HR))

A beep came from a speaker above his head located in the ceiling. Marshall glanced up and waited for a voice to come from the speaker. Silence. He then remembered that he ordered his workers not to talk unless spoken to.

"What do you need?" He asked

"Excuse me, Mr. Marshall, but you are needed in the embryo room." A female voice spoke.

"I understand. I will be on my way."

"Thank you."

Click!

Marshall grunted as he got up and opened a drawer. He pulled a Glock out of the drawer and shoved it into his inner coat pocket. Marshall walked around corridors and halls filled with people in white coats and goggles.

He walked into a room with a large glass window. On the other side was a room filled with orange liquid with a large embryonic-like fetus floating around, unconsciously.

"Has it been awakened yet?" Marshall asked.

"Yes, sir," A worker walked up to him. "which is why we called you."

"I see. Soon, my workers, we will be able to see humanity and the universe reborn. We shall attain peace with not only God but ourselves. Once Element awakens, the Universal Humanity Rebirth Project will truly begin."

"But," One worker stated. "what will happen after. I understand you killed someone for questioning you before but please inform me, will I die? Will my kids die?"

"Yes, but that is an exceptional fate. We must give in order to gain."

"You are a monster! I am not letting my children die! I will expose you! I have that video of you killing that worker and I will send it to the police."

"Do it. The government is on our side. They won't believe you without evidence. They have no idea what we are planning." Marshall said confidently.

"B-but I have the video!" The worker said as he held up his phone.

"Not anymore."

A large man in a black tuxedo smacked the phone out of the worker's hand and smashed it.

"Wh-what?" The worker stuttered as he looked down at his phone that was not in pieces, scattered across the floor.

Marshall reached into his inner pocket for his GLOCK and the worker knew what was about to happen. The worker turned and ran for the door as fast as he could. He jumped across tables and pushed other workers out of the way. Marshall shot blindly, hitting multiple innocent workers.

"You are shooting other workers, you dumb ass!" The worker screamed as he ran.

"They were unnecessary. They were going to die anyway!"

The worker ran past rooms with mechanisms and experiments. One room had a purple laser eradicating a model of a planet. Another showed a cloud being parted by a woman with a sword. He ran past a man who was being experimented on. The man was missing an arm and had a prosthetic arm jammed into the socket.

The worker gagged at the sight and almost tripped. Marshall took this opportunity and shot the man directly in the shoulder. The worker screamed in pain and fell. The worker pulled out a Swiss Army Knife and thrust it into a pipe. The pipe hissed as it emitted white gas, blinding Marshall. The worker attempted to run away but fell again. He looked with wide eyes as Marshall stood before him, the gun pointed at the worker's forehead.

"You must realize I have a wife and two kids. I love them more than anything else in this world and I want the best for them. This project's success is the best thing for them. Depart from this world and recognize your sins." Marshall pulled a trigger and the worker fell to the floor.

Marshall walked away and snapped his fingers. "Clean this up, now."

Marshall walked back into the embryo room and sighed.

"Awaken her once again, Steve."

Steve was the head scientist of the headquarters. He wore a red lab coat with a purple undershirt to indicate his superiority. He had light skin and had brown curly hair.

Steve looked at Marshall in dismay. "Are you sure, si-"

"Do it."

Steve held up his key to the other workers and they nodded. They jammed their keys into the back of their tablets in their hands. The room shook and bubbles filled the embryo's room. The embryo's eyes jolted open. A loud screech came for it. Everyone but Marshall covered their ears.

"Yes. Yes! Let your father hear your amazing voice," Marshall shouted. "Alright, turn her off."

The workers repeated the process and the room went silent.

"My friends. The Universal Humanity Rebirth Project shall be put in phase two. We will cleanse the Earth from evil." Marshall said with his arms open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalai burst into Tristen's room.

"STACY SHO JUST ASKED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!! YES SIR, BABY!" She screamed as she threw herself on his bed.

Tristen looked up, irritated.

"You just interrupted me. This is like day 25 of my hardcore world on Minecraft, what if I got caught off guard and died?"

"Too bad! Be proud! It's not my fault your love life is poo!"

Tristen frowned. "You didn't have to say that."

"Yeah, sorry, that was a bit cruel. But aren't you happy for me?"

"Yeah, I guess so, J."

"You know, you could ask Melissa out."

"I might. But-"

Jalai's face went stale. "Please don't tell me you still want Sydney. You said you were done with her!"

"I'm sorry! It's not easy getting over someone you have loved for a solid year!"

"Well start getting over her! Come on, Tristen. I believe in you."

"I don't."

"Hm. I think you guys should date. I mean, you two would look great together."

"Thanks."

"Byeeeee."

"Yeah. Tell Stacy I said hey."

"Mhm!"

Jalai leaves the room and Tristen closes his laptop.

"Will I get over her?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, this chapter was short but it gives you insight into what these fools are planning. No, these plans won't go too forward in this book. But maybe there might be another Elements book. A FINAL Elements book where these plans go into action. But that is just a maybe, I don't know.

But I wonder what the Elements are gonna be up to soon! Congrats on Jalai, though. And Tristen and Melissa could get together if he could get over Sydney! But what will happen in the next chapter? I believe we will meet a new ally! Hmmm... Maybe we will in:

Meet The Engineer!