We're Home.

"We will go back to retrieve them and neutralize the threats that danger Earth. We shall have you dropped off first." Marshall voiced.

"Uh, can we come with?! It's my sister!" Tristen protested.

"And my girlfriend!" Ethan added.

"Nobody cares, Ethan."

"Sorry but it must happen." Marshall expressed.

They landed on Earth in front of Tristen's home.

"Go inside, little ones, we'll be back." Marshall stated as the ship started to soar back into the air.

Tristen ran into his room and grabbed his phone off of his bed. He searched in his contacts and called Anthony.

Anthony picked up immediately. "You guys are back on Earth?! Thank God. Come to my shed!"

"Anthony! They got my sister!" Tristen screamed into the phone.

"What?!"

"And Sydney!" Ethan commented.

"Yea, her too. But there were these alien dudes right? And like-" Tristen started.

"Wait, explain EVERYTHING!" Anthony commanded.

And Tristen did just that.

"So, do we need to go back and retrieve them? I was in the process of building another ship to come save you guys when the communication system went out." Anthony asked.

Tristen shook his head even though Anthony couldn't see him. "Yea, don't worry about it," He said. "There's this organization the government is funding, right? They moderate us and make sure we're doing the right thing. They're going fetch the girls and apparently neutralize the Endless but they're making us disband. We're too reckless." 

"Damn. " Anthony cursed.

"Damn." Tristen repeated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Once the children disband," Marshall uttered with his hands behind his back staring into the cosmos from the ship's windows. "we can finalize our plan."

His minion Steve stayed silent.

"Isn't it beautiful? Space. The universe. And to think once we reawaken her, it'll all be restarted."

"It is, indeed, sir." Steve answered.

"You know, Steve, the being we are awakening created this herself. The entire multiverse. Her name is Element. You see, millions of years ago it was her and her three allies. They all had the powers of the four basic elements. Earth, wind, fire, water."

"Just like those kids!" Steve added.

 "Yes. But these heroes protected the universe. Until there was too much evil and they all had their lives taken in order to save us. As sacrifice. So, the reason why I will reawaken Element using bits and pieces of skin and flesh that's been found from her is that there is too much evil! The universe will be reborn! The multiverse will be reborn."

"I understand, sir."

"See, Steve, when Element reawakens, she will wander the entire multiverse in dismay, looking at all the evil. She will fly to the center of the multiverse and destroy it! The entire MULTIVERSE will perish. But alas, it is a noble sacrifice."

"Sir, I understand, you have told me this plan from time to time. How come you're telling me it again?" Steve questioned.

Marshall walked to Steve and put his hand on Steve's shoulder. "I apologize. I just want you to really understand how I am feeling. You are like another son. I really do appreciate your loyalty."

Steve grew flustered and looked down. "Thank you, sir. But don't you think the Elements will stop her?"

Marshall laughed with his head tilted up. "This being is capable of destroying the Universe. I doubt the Elements will even realize that she exists. The end will hit them like a truck. All we can do is sit back and live our life."

The ship started to turn around and make its way back to Earth.

"Wait, aren't we saving the female members?" Steve asked.

"No. We don't need them anyway. If we're asked, we'll just tell them they died fighting. It's not like the public will miss them except for maybe the Pro-Elements." Marshall responded.

Steve smirked as he looked out the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this chapter is probably the shortest chapter in the history of the Elements. But oh well. You got some cool foreshadowing from the HAHI. Whipee.

Next Chapter:

The Date