The Date

Anthony's Home.

Melissa squeezed Tristen in her arms as they both sat on the couch. "You're all bloodied up. You need to be cleaned."

Tristen wrapped his arms around Melissa and she gasped in surprise. "I'm fine. Stacy, are you ok?"

"I really hope Jalai is ok. Sydney too." She responded looking down at the ground as she sat in an armchair.

Ethan stood up, pacing the room. "Sydney's fine. Jalai is too. Marshall is going to save them. Everything's fine."

"Yeah," Anthony said as he walked out of his room and into the living room. "Everything is fine. Also, Tristen and Ethan, put some casual clothes on. We're going out. Plus, I need to repair your suits, later."  

Tristen and Ethan stood up and made their way towards the guest room. They both got undressed, revealing bruises and cuts on their chests and backs. 

"Damn, space is brutal." Tristen expressed.

"Yeah. I really hope the girls are ok-" Ethan said before being interrupted.

"They're fine." Tristen said sternly as he gazed at the ground.

Tristen slipped on black warm-up pants and a single-colored grey sweatshirt. Ethan wore a red graphic short-sleeved shirt with a raccoon on it. He slipped on blue jeans and they both walked out the room.

Melissa blew a kiss at Tristen and Ethan waved goodbye.

"Y'all ready? Let's go." Anthony said as he slipped on a large backpack. The boys walked out of the home and went towards New Tourist's Home.

"So, what exactly are we doing?" Tristen pondered as his glance went to Anthony.

"Uh, patrolling. I'm giving Melissa, Cole, and Stacy a break. They've been working for the four days fighting off rioters while you guys have been out." Anthony explained.

"Hm. I guess we can patrol." Ethan said.

"What's in the backpack?" Tristen asked.

"Your suits." Anthony replied.

"You finished repairing them that quick?"

"I didn't need to repair them. I told you your new suits are way more durable. Stop playing with me."

A man in a black hoodie walked up to them. "Are you pro or anti-Element?"

"Uh, yes?" Tristen replied confused.

The man looked at Tristen in confusion and walked away. 

"So, I'm guessing we're making sure this protest doesn't get too crazy?" Ethan asked.

"Mhm." Anthony answered.

"Welp, surprise, surprise, I have to go, soon. I have a date." Tristen informed waving his hands.

Anthony gaped at Tristen in complete bewilderment. "Really?"

"It really upsets me on how surprised you are at this statement." Tristen replied grimly.

"Hey, I'm just saying, I didn't think you were the type of person to go on dates. Or get a date. Or-"

"Ok, I get it, Anthony."

Anthony chuckled. "Who are you going with? Melissa?"

"Yup."

"Have fun. I guess I can take over for you." Ethan offered.

"Hm. Thanks, I guess." Tristen stated, feeling slightly flattered.

"I suppose I can join him. But only because you're a good kid. Don't do anything dangerous. And use protection!" Anthony noted.