Judgement Day

A blinding, white light beamed on the Elements' face. Jalai, Sydney, Ethan, and Tristen all awoke. They looked around. Tristen's eyes widened and gasped.

"Now, what the hell?" He muttered. 

Tristen, Jalai, Ethan, and Sydney all sat next to each other in cloth chairs at a long desk. Their hands were cuffed in bulky ties. Ethan tried to stand up but failed to get up from the chair. They faced 6 giant beings all sitting in chairs. The beings looked down upon them. The Endless. On both sides of them were bleachers filled with hundreds to thousands of aliens of different shapes and sizes. They were all in the Supreme Universal Court.

"Hello, 'heroes' of the Earth," One with dull and hollow eyes said. "We are the Endless. We have brought you here to execute you. Unless...you are able to testify and be proven innocent. We only bring universal threats here. Almost all are executed and proven guilty. Except...them."

"Them?" Jalai asked.

"Don't worry about it. They actually somewhat resemble you four. They even had the same abilities. Anyway, allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Tee."

Another being spoke. This being had antennas. "I am See."

Another. This time it had blue pupils. It spoke with a feminine voice. "I am Dee."

"And lemme guess, the one that has green skin is Nee or something, idunno." Tristen interrupted.

"Actually," The green skinned Endless spoke. "I am The Administrator. My skin isn't blue like everyone else's because I am the person who observes the Universe. I am in rule of the Universe. I could easily destroy your planet with one snap. Watch how you speak to me, child."

Tristen started to sweat. He actually felt fear. He looked at Jalai and realized she felt the same. 

"Don't try to use your abilities," See voiced. "Those cuffs on your hands were made to neutralize you. Try to overexert yourselves and you will immediately be killed. Not like it matters. Just wait until the end of this court." 

"So, shall we begin?" Dee asked. 

"Wait, wait," Sydney started. "we were introduced to Dee, See, The Administrator, and Tee. There are six of you. Aren't they going to introduce themselves?"

"They rather stay silent. Now let's begin!" The Administrator declared.

"So, Ethan Sappington of Earth," Said Tee. "You decided to use your powers in an antagonistic way. Why so?"

Ethan was startled that the Endless knew his identity but focused. "I wasn't in a good place at the time. I was an idiot."

"You're telling us." Tristen sneered.

"Yes. But if you had revealed another form of yours, you'd have destroyed half of your OWN planet. The planet you're supposedly protecting." Tee responded.

"Yes, but-" Ethan started but then fell silent.

The crowd watching them murmured in disappointment.

"Another form? I thought he had just awakened his powers. We all have and can do it on command." Jalai vocalized.

"No, child. It is a shame you have no idea of your own powers. You see, the way you're abilities are structured is that the more determined you are, the more forms you can take. Yes, you have awakened your powers but that is only the second form. You actually are in a form at this moment. Your base form." Tee replied.

"Now, back to the Elements," Dee began. "How are we supposed to know you 4 aren't going to go rogue? Discover more forms? Destroy the Universe."

"We literally aren't even strong enough to destroy a country, what makes you think we will destroy the universe?!" Jalai solicited.

"Don't raise your voice to me, juvenile!" Dee demanded. "You don't understand the capacity and strength of your own abilities! This is why you must be killed!"

"Yes," Tristen calmy prompted. "but we are only teenagers. We don't want to kill anyone. We won't kill anyone. Not again. Never again." 

An Endless that hadn't introduced themself yet chuckled. "That's funny. You say this but who slaughtered five of the Cosmic Administration Authorities' finest soldiers?"

The crowd exploded in dismay. Murmurs surrounded them. 

"It was a mistake!" Tristen protested.

"The first murder was a mistake, I understand," The Endless replied. "But what about the other four?"

"Now, we only killed three, the last one got away." Jalai chastised.

"So, you admit to killing them?" 

"Hm. I see. It's official. You guys are proven guilty. You shall be executed. We'll get the Morchina ready." The Administrator conferred.

"The huh?" Tristen questioned before the Administrator waved his hand.

Tristen immediately fell unconscious.

The Administrator snapped and Ethan, Jalai, and Sydney fell unconscious as well.

"It is a shame these young heroes must die so early." Tee said grimly.

"Indeed but it is for the sake of the universe. We don't want them to become..." The Administrator stopped himself.

"Like the previous hero team. It's crazy. Those kids have the exact same powers as them. Maybe there must be some connection." Tee expressed.

"Yeah. I agree," Dee added. "Maybe they got their abilities from them?"

"But that's impossible. These are only adolescents. The other team were protecting Earth and the universe thousands of years ago." The Administrator disagreed.

"Hm. What a mystery. What are the orgins of these children's powers?" Tee pondered.

"A mystery indeed. Guards! Bring the Elements into their chambers where they shall wait until the execution machine, Morchina, is ready." The Administrator called.

Alien soldiers walked into the room and grabbed the heroes.

"A mystery indeed."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter:

The Prison Break Chapter