Meet The Engineer!

The original members of the Elements were sitting in Sydney's room.

"Huh, there is a large group of protesters outside of the city hall demanding for us to be killed. Nice." Tristen said as he looked at his phone.

"How bad is it?" Sydney asked.

"Not too bad. Just raising picket signs and screaming."

"Wel-"

"Never mind, it is a riot now."

"Damn," Jalai said. "I REALLY don't feel like stopping this madness."

"Don't worry about it," Ethan said, standing up. "Tristen and I will go handle it."

Tristen jumped up and smacked Ethan across the face. "No the hell he ain't!"

"Tristen, please! I'm tired and this will be some great development between you two. A nice bonding session." Jalai pleaded, giving Tristen the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. FINE!" Tristen grabbed Ethan by his arm and they were off.

As they walked, Ethan studied Tristen.

"Tristen?" Ethan said.

"What?" He replied, annoyed.

"Why do you hate me?"

"Did you seriously just ask that? You destroyed the city block, you killed a man, you killed ME! And then you went to the moon."

"Yes, I will admit that I was in the wrong at that time. Here we are, several months later, and I haven't hurt anyone. Trust me, man!"

"No. I TRUSTED you at one point and you threw that away. Just shut up."

Ethan looked down and they continued on their journey.

"Look," Tristen started. "I might trust you. I just need you to show me if you have what it takes to be trusted. You haven't done that ye-"

An explosion boomed in their ears. They ran to the smoke drifting up in the air. What looked like an entire neighborhood of people was crowded around the city hall with Molotov's in their hands. They kept throwing the bottles at the hall.

The two put their suits on and moved to the riot.

Tristen's hands slammed on the ground and a huge wall of stone separated the riot and the hall. Ethan shook his hands and the fire engulfing the hall blew away.

"What is going on here?!"

"Oh great, it's our savior Earth with-" A rioter sarcastically started but stopped the moment he saw Ethan.

Everyone went dead silent and stared at Ethan.

The crowd erupted in rage and zoomed towards Ethan with weapons and Molotov's. Ethan flew in the air and Tristen grew to a gigantic size.

"Get back! I don't know if I can trust him either but he hasn't done anything crazy yet! Calm down!" Tristen pleaded.

Someone pulled a dagger and stabbed Tristen in his foot.

"MOTHER-" Tristen screamed as he fell.

The crowd started to surround the two, ready to attack.

"Hey, idiots!" A voice was heard from behind.

Everyone including Ethan and Tristen turned around to a white man with frizzy pink hair, freckles that dotted across his nose, black steampunk-like goggles, and a dirty red jumpsuit on, stained with oil stains and sweat.

"Leave 'em alone!" The man said.

"And who the hell are you?" Someone asked.

"I'd rather go anonymous! So, you may call me The Engineer," The Man said. "I would like everyone to leave our heroes alone. Yes, they caused destruction, but I believe they have redeemed themselves."