Brothers

Tristen and Ethan had run into each other. They grunted in pain.

"Can you watch where you're going?!" Tristen heaved. 

Tee grabbed Tristen by his arm and slammed him into the ground. Rocks flew out and Tristen diverted them towards Tee. Tee waved them off like they were nothing. Ethan tackled Tee from behind and put his hand on Tee's face. Fire grew on Tee's face as Ethan pressed on it. Tee brought his leg to Ethan's face and struck him.

Ethan staggered in pain. "Damn it! How is he so strong?!"

Tristen slammed his hands to the ground. Rock pillars burst out and flew towards Tee. Tee stood and the stone pillars did nothing but crash into him. Tee still stood his ground. 

"We can't use our full power because we can't destroy New Tourist's Home." Ethan explained.

"Well, no shit!" Tristen responded. 

Tee moved to the duo in the blink of an eye. "Focus." 

Tee smacked Tristen into the ground. Tee looked at Ethan and punched him in the stomach.

Vines burst out of the ground and held Tee down. Tristen squeezed his hands and the vines squeezed harder. A fireball hit Tee square on his body, burning the vines.

"Ethan, you idiot! I had him down! Stay out of my way!" Tristen fussed.

"I still hit him! Stop being an ass and fight!" Ethan snapped.

Tee grabbed Ethan by his shirt and slammed him into Tristen. "All right, I'm getting bored." 

Tee used his telekinesis to make Tristen fly into the air.  Tee did the same for Ethan and repeatedly slammed them into the ground. Blood splattered. Ethan and Tristen laid down next to one another. Their flesh was torn from being slammed so much.

"Damn, this was easy!" Tee said as he walked to them. 

Unexpectedly, a large bullet rammed into his stomach and he was blown back. Anthony stood holding a large gun in both of his hands. 

"Get away from them!" He screamed.

"Anthony..." Tristen uttered.

Ethan tried to get up but couldn't move.

"Keep still. Don't move. I got this."

"But-"

Anthony turned around and looked at Tristen. Everyone fell silent.

Tee looked at Anthony and laughed. "Do you even have powers?"

"No! I don't need them. I'm not like you who relies on telekinesis."

"Hm," Tee grunted. "Then I guess I shall show you my hand-to-hand combat skills."

Anthony ran to Tee, pulling a staff out of his backpack. Anthony slammed the staff onto Tee's legs. Tee grabbed Anthony by his shirt and punched him in the face. Anthony did the same back. Anthony slapped Tee in the face with his staff. Tee dropped him and Anthony landed on his feet.

Anthony spun the staff around him and slammed it on the ground. "Try harder. Do to me what you did to them."

Tee kicked Anthony in the stomach, instantly making him cough blood.

Anthony wiped his mouth. "That's what I'm talking about."

Anthony ripped off his shirt, revealing his muscles. He ran to Tee and kicked him in the face. Tee grabbed for him and Anthony dodged. The staff clacked against Tee's body. Tee grew annoyed. Tee pummeled Anthony onto his knees. Anthony fell to the ground and got back up. He repeatedly punched Tee in the face. Tee grabbed Anthony and threw him into a store.