Sisters

Sydney climbed out of the miniship, her suit drenched in her own blood. She crash-landed in a forest near lake. She sat down at the edge of the lake and washed her face. 

"I'm not fine."

Moments before 

Jalai and Sydney watched the HAHI ship disappear out of the alien planet. They hadn't even bothered calling after it. Jalai looked around. She grabbed Sydney by her hand and she threw her in a miniship. It was pretty much a flying car. Just faster and more compact. 

"Go! Try to find a safe place! They're too strong for both of us! They're too strong for me!" Jalai demanded as she pressed a bunch of buttons on the miniship's cockpit.

"What are you gonna do?!" Sydney asked.

"Do the same thing you're doing!" Jalai responded as she climbed into a miniship, herself.

The Endless watched silently as the miniships started to hover in the air. Dee laughed and waved her hand. Both miniships flew away from them at full speed. 

"I suppose, we go find them and finish the job?" Dee asked.

The Administrator nodded. "But, I want Jalaija. You can have Sydney."

"Sir, are you sure you want to use your powers on such weaklings? You're capable of destroying planets and you're fighting children?"

"Don't worry, Dee, the girls aren't going to kill you nor me. I mean, the lightning one CAN'T kill me. We all know what happens when I die."

"We all die."

"Ok! Let's go!"

Now

Sydney looked at her reflection. "Am I still weak?"

boom. Boom. BOOM!  Thunderous footsteps echoed across the forest. 

Dee looked down at Sydney and shrunk in size. "Huh? You aren't dead? How surprising."

"Get away from me! I'll kill you, especially after you shrunk! Bad decision!" Sydney shouted as she backed up.

Dee laughed. "Ok."

Dee ran to Sydney and her fist slammed into her face. Sydney staggered in pain and swung. She missed and Dee punched Sydney in her stomach, making her fly into the air. 

"This is easy! Like expected!" Dee laughed.

Sydney hit the ground with a thud and didn't get up. 

"Dead already? Hm." Dee spoke as she inched closer.

The water from the lake started to shift. Dee stopped dead in her tracks and looked around. Once she looked back at Sydney, she realized she was gone. Dee's breath turned into frost and Sydney's leg bashed against Dee's body. Sydney's pupils were blue. Awakening. Ice started to crawl on Dee's body. Dee punched her chest and the ice burst off.

"I will NOT die without seeing you dead!" Sydney shouted as she ran to Dee.

Dee ran back to her. "What a shame."

Dee punched Sydney in the stomach. Sydney grimaced and kicked Dee's leg away. Dee grabbed Sydney's leg and slammed her into the ground. Sydney raised her hand and the water in the lake started to wrap around Dee's arms in a chain-like form.  Dee struggled to escape the water's clutches and Sydney kicked Dee into the water. She kept punching Dee as they dwelved deeper in the water. Dee used her telekenesis to slam Sydney into a rock wall but Sydney swam right back to her. She was stronger underwater.

"Alright, that's enough with the soft hitting, child. I'm not your sister." Dee said as she grabbed Sydney's face and threw her into the air with force.