The Solar System

Ethan, Jalai, Tristen, and Sydney all had their suits on. They were outside of the shed.

"All right, today is the big day! You guys are all going to space to destroy an alien colony, aren't you all excited?!" Anthony asked with a big smile on his face.

"Woo." Tristen exclaimed in a depressed tone.

"And what did you tell your parents?" Melissa asked.

 Melissa, Stacy Sho, and Cole were there as well in casual apparel.

"We told them we were going on a mission in another country. They're still a little bit off the rails after the...incident." Tristen replied as he eyed down Ethan.

"Oh. Well," Melissa walked to Tristen and hugged him. "Don't die. Ok?"

Tristen's face grew hot. "O-ok."

Stacy Sho kissed Jalai on the lips. "Good luck."

"Yea, bye." Jalai said smiling.

"Can I kiss or hug someone?" Cole asked.

Ethan held out his arms and Cole walked into them.

"I got you, bro." Ethan said as he held Cole in his arms.

"All right, now that - uh - that's over. Get in the spaceship!" Anthony commanded

Ethan and Sydney climbed into the two seats in the back. Tristen sat in the passenger seat and Jalai sat in the driver's seat. The spaceship was cramped and everyone was pretty uncomfortable. There were two windows in the back. The door was lifted upwards and doubled as the windshield. In front of Jalai was a PS4 controller.

"Uh. Where is the wheel?" Jalai questioned as she held up the controller.

"Uhhh...that is the wheel." Anthony replied.

"Wha-HUH?"

"Look, MISS, it isn't easy making a spaceship and its individual parts. Plus, I was tired and I didn't feel like designing a wheel...so I just made do with what I had."

Anthony slammed the ship's door shut. 

"Ok, how do I start it?" Jalai asked.

"Press the PS button."

Jalai did the order and the spaceship hummed and started to hover.

"Now," Anthony called. "just, uh, figure it out yourself. You play video games, right?"

Jalai sighed and pressed the right trigger. The ship started to fly. "All right, I think I got the hang of this."

They started to go higher in the air.

"BYE!!" Everyone called to one another.

The ship randomly stopped in the air.

"Uh oh. I was worried this would happen." Anthony muttered to himself.

"What happened?!" Jalai called from the spaceship.

"The ship isn't strong enough! It needs a boost! I'll try to get more fuel but it'll take me a few days! Come back down!"

"Ok, I don't have enough patience for this." Ethan said. 

Ethan closed his eyes and inhaled, then exhaled. His pupils were an orangish-red color. He opened the window and stuck his hand out.

"Uh, watch out please." He called.

Everyone stepped back and a huge explosion emitted from Ethan's palms. The spaceship flew into the air. Everyone inside screamed.

"Or not." Anthony said.

The spaceship flew towards the atmosphere and started to slow down.

"Ethan," Jalai screamed. "We need another!"

"On it!" Ethan shouted back as another explosion escaped from his palms. 

The spaceship tore through the atmosphere and everything went black.

"Wha..." Jalai said as they started to float.

They made it.

"We're in space. Holy..." Tristen uttered.

"All right! Where the hell do we go?" Jalai asked.

A speaker above everyone's heads chirped. 

"Hello? Can yall hear me?" Anthony's voice spoke.

"Anthony! Where do we need to go?" Jalai asked as she moved the ship with the controller.

"Uhh, there should be some sort of GPS in there. Press the options button on the controller."

Jalai acted and the ship started to speak. 

"Turn on speed amplifiers." It said.

"Uhhh..." Jalai pressed X and the ship zoomed. 

"Turn left." It demanded.

"Wooh!" Everyone reacted.

"Yea, you don't need the controller anymore. The ship knows where to go." Anthony said through the speaker.

"What was the point of the controller then?" Sydney asked.

"That's uh...just in case an event happens. Don't worry about it. Sit back and relax! You're in space!"

"Yea," Tristen said with his eyes closed. "Relax."

"How are you half-asleep already?!" Jalai inquired.

"Stay out of grown folks...business." Tristen muttered as he started to drift into consciences.

"So, how does the ship know where to go?" Jalai asked Anthony as she stared at the asteroids that zipped past them.

"Well, you remember when I came late to the fight a few days ago? It was because I was using my lil' jetpack to analyze the alien's ship. I was able to put a tracking device on the ship to watch them. We'd be able to tell when they would return. I guess it came in handy."

"Huh."

"Woah," Sydney exclaimed. "Mars looks awesome from here."

"So, the Earth really isn't flat." Jalai said as she looked out of Ethan's window.

"Wait, don't tell me you thought the Earth was flat." Tristen snickered.

"I didn't, I was just confirming a thought of mine. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"Not as easy as it is in space."

"Destination is getting near." The ship spoke.

"Huh," Anthony mumbled. "they aren't supposed to be there this fast. Is the ship faster than I tho-"

A missile zoomed past the spaceship.

"ANTHONY!" Jalai screamed.

5 white and gold spaceships were behind them. They all had a triangular shape and were huge.

A voice came from one of them. "We are officers of the Cosmic Administration Authorities! You will surrender now! We know you are the Elements. Don't make this harder than this needs to be." 

"Oh no." Tristen said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The space police are back! What will be the outcome? We don't know! Well, I do but still.

This is cool, though! The Elements are in space! Just like the title! CRAAZYYY!

What will happen though?

Will we get a super cool space fight?

Will the Elements die?

Will they make it to the Cosmic Administration Authorities' planet?

God that name is such a mouthful.

Find out on the next chapter:

Lovecraftian Madness