another life﹒ ganyu

バンドリ !

﹒﹒ganyuangstmajor character death !

﹒﹒ganyu
angst
major character
death !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : ganyu tells a story to aether and paimon

aether and paimon

≧≦

❱❱ "AUGHH, AGAIN!?" PAIMON WHINED, stomping her feet up and down in the air. "This commission is so annoying! Why do we have to get stuck with it!?"

Aether deadpanned at Paimon's words. "We? I think you forget who does all of the work," he mumbled to himself, thanking Katheryne at the Adventurer's Guild soon after.

Paimon sweat dropped, following Aether down the steps.

"Well, sorry, Traveller!" Paimon grumbled sarcastically, putting her hands on her hips as she closed her eyes.

Aether just stared at her from the corner of his eyes.

"We should get going now. Mount Hulao is pretty far from here. We need to get this commission done by today, as well," Aether proclaimed, examining the papers he had. Paimon, too, gazed at the paper.

"For today's commission, you need to head to Mount Hulao and receive ten cor lapis. After gaining the ore, head back to the City of Liyue and deliver the cor lapis to Biyu. She is located down by the docks," Paimon read aloud, putting her two fingers on her chin. Aether followed each word, quickly understanding what needed to be done.

"Hmm, it's pretty strange that this commission is written on a piece of paper. They usually just tell us the location of what we need to do and figure it out from there," Paimon muttered, thinking about how this one was so different from the others.