appreciate me﹒ albedo

バンドリ !

﹒﹒albedoangstmodern au !

﹒﹒albedo
angst
modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : you hold albedo dear toyour heart, but all he ever does ispush you away

your heart, but all he ever does is
push you away

≧≦

❱❱ "ALBEDO, SUCROSE! DID YOU hear about my recent win in soccer? Are you guys proud of me?" you, no older than nine, asked your two friends who had been sitting across from you at the lunch table.

Sucrose nodded thoughtfully, while the blonde next to her didn't respond. Seemingly focused on his own matters. Sucrose's lips down turned, slightly nudging the boy beside her with her elbow.

The clatter of silverware against trays and the nonstop chatter absorbed everyone's senses, making it hard for you to hear Albedo's response. You knew him all too well, and doubted it even made sense given context anyway.

With an exasperated, but happy sigh, you took out the small trophy from your bag. "See! Everyone on the team got one. And it has their name personally engraved! Isn't that cool?" Before you could finish your sentence, Albedo got up to dump his tray.

     "Yes! That is really cool, [Name]. I'm—we are really proud of you! Even if one of us doesn't quite show it," Sucrose's small voice spoke out, startling you. You returned Sucrose's smile, happily.

As Albedo sat down at the old and creaky table, he began flipping through one of his books. Not looking up, much to your dismay. Though, a nine year old could only do so much, so you didn't make any more attempts to get him to talk all lunch.

When the bell rang, signaling for everyone to make their way back to their classroom, you insisted on walking with Albedo. You wanted to hear him talk, knowing he never does. Well, to you at least...