on the eleventh day of christmas

バンドリ !

﹒﹒kazuha, xiao, thomazhongli, scara, jean, kaeyafluff, humormodern au !

zhongli, scara, jean, kaeya
fluff, humor
modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

Kazuha's Prompt: It is quite obvious you're trying to get him to walk under the mistletoe..

Xiao's Prompt: You badly wrap a Christmas present for one of your friends, so Xiao rewraps it for you..

Thoma's Prompt: The two of you share a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fireplace..

Scaramouche's Prompt: You both get locked out of your apartment building because the lock is frozen..

Zhongli's Prompt: After ice skating you're really cold, and Zhongli wants to warm you up..

Jean's Prompt: Jean makes a surprise breakfast for you..

Kaeya's Prompt: Kaeya has the wonderful idea to go sledding, which sparks a serious conversation..

≧≦

Kazuha

   ❱❱        "HMM. DO YOU THINK this is a good place to put it?" you questioned your good friend Beidou, who was helping you decorate for the upcoming Christmas party you were hosting.

Beidou turned around from where she was setting the table with Kazuha, and looked at the doorway you hung the mistletoe in.

She smirked slyly. "Yup. That is the main doorway in your house. People will be passing through it every second," Beidou pointed out, walking over to you and saying in a quieter voice, "or are you purposely putting it where Kazuha normally stands?"