together﹒ kazuha ²

バンドリ !

﹒﹒thief!kazuhaviolence, abuse - followsthe events of tangledso u get the gist tangled au/retelling !

﹒﹒thief!kazuha
violence, abuse - follows
the events of tangled
so u get the gist
tangled au/retelling !

rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

this is a continuation of Stars!
pls read that chapter first,
otherwise this won't make sense!

long awaited
chapter hehe

longest chapter
ive ever written too..

in which : you go on an adventure with athief, only to find out your life wasn't exactlyhow it seemed

thief, only to find out your life wasn't exactly
how it seemed

≧≦

❱❱ "HEY! YOU DON'T NEED to know what was in there or why I have it. If you let me go, I'll take my satchel, and be on my way," he muttered, looking you in the eyes.

You adverted them away. "On one condition. If you accept, I'll give you your satchel back, and let you go."

The man rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. Let's hear it."

You inhaled as you gazed into his red eyes, letting them drift across his body. You watched his chest heave up and down, much like yours was doing.

You still couldn't believe someone, who wasn't your mother or Mimi, was in your house. If this wasn't the current predicament, you would relish it more.

     "I..," your voice caught in your throat. The man looked at you expectedly. "I want you to take me to the best stargazing spot."

The stranger breathed a sigh of relief. "Really? That's it?"

You nodded your head up and down. "That's all I want. I just want to be outside.. and see the best sights. I want to explore..."

"I won't even begin to ask what's going on in this world of yours, but okay. I'll take up your offer. Now it'd be great if you untied me," he spoke, a small grin adorning his face.