flowers﹒ childe ²

バンドリ !

﹒﹒childe/ajaxfluff, small angstflorist!readermodern au !

﹒﹒childe/ajax
fluff, small angst
florist!reader
modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

this is a continuation of I Don't Care!
pls read that chapter first,
otherwise this won't make sense!

➜ this is a continuation of I Don't Care! pls read that chapter first, otherwise this won't make sense!

in which : ajax never fails to stop by

≧≦

❱❱ AFTER AJAX HAD DISCOVERED that you worked at that very specific flower shop, he decided to show up every two weeks.

Now, you loved the shop, you really did, but you couldn't help but think it was better after he started coming.

You did now have many friends, thanks to your coworkers. You became friends with them, and then friends with their friends on the special event you guys would hangout.

You would be eternally grateful to them for that.

After the two of you caught up with one another, and you soon found out Ajax quit that job soon after you did.

Instead, he now worked in a very esteemed company called the Fatui. He, indeed, loved his job.

He couldn't share what exactly he did at that job, so you didn't pry.

The first couple of weeks that Ajax would show up, it was extremely awkward between the two of you. Well, mainly you.

You were just so astounded that he forgave you so quickly without a second thought.

If someone had done what you had done to him to you, you don't think you could ever forgive them.

After a few months you realized Ajax actually did fully forgive you, and wanted to rebuild a friendship. You wanted that more than anything else.