searching﹒ albedo﹒ sucrose ²

バンドリ !

﹒﹒albedo, sucroseangst, happy endingnear death experiences !

﹒﹒albedo, sucrose
angst, happy ending
near death experiences !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

this is a continuation of Lost in the Snow!
pls read that chapter first,
otherwise this won't make sense!

➜ this is a continuation of Lost in the Snow! pls read that chapter first, otherwise this won't make sense!

in which : lumine and paimon look for you

≧≦

   ❱❱        SUCROSE COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT she was hearing. No one, no one at all had seen or heard from you in a week? Ever since you went to Dragonspine? Surely there was a mistake...

The green haired woman based around the plaza of Mondstadt, tapping her chin in wariness. Lumine and Paimon tried their best to keep up with her. "I-I just don't.. get it," Sucrose mumbled, eyes scrambling around.

Paimon shrugged in response. "Maybe they're just taking an extra long time? Or, maybe, they're helping someone else out. There's a ton of possibilities, it's endless! Don't worry, Sucrose, Paimon doesn't think anything bad happened to them!" Paimon reassured, floating over to her companion.

The wind blew, picking up speed. Chills went down the trios spines, fueling Sucrose's worries. Clouds had long rolled into the nation, blocking out the warm sun rays.

"Well.. that can't mean something good—!" Paimon's words cut off as Lumine clamped a hand over her mouth, sending a the fairy a glare.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but whatever it is, something is wrong. They should have been back two days ago," Lumine softly spoke, placing a comforting hand on Sucrose's shoulder to get her to stop pacing.

With a shaky sigh, Sucrose reluctantly nodded her head in agreement. "You're right. I can't avoid that fact... But, what should we do?" the woman questioned the traveling duo. Paimon placed a hand on her hip, the other clutching her chin while she thought.