in the mirror﹒ heizou

バンドリ !

﹒﹒ heizouangst, fluff- violence, major character deathdetective / modern au !

﹒﹒ heizou
angst, fluff
- violence, major character death
detective / modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : a murderer is on the loose,and you and heizou are on the case

and you and heizou are on the case

≧≦

   ❱❱        "IT SEEMS THAT THERE were no survivors in the incident occurring at a warehouse. Public safety personnel worked relentlessly over the course of the night, showing no sign of anyone living at the scene. The people, or person, responsible for this crime is still unknown. Investigators are giving it their all to reach a consensus. This is a sad time in our humble city, and we..."

The new's reporter blaring on your office television seemed to drone on and on. You had to switch to a different channel.

The depressing report of the recent crime committed was making your head ache. It's all everyone was talking about at your workplace, seeing as you were the people working on the case.

You traced shapes into your desk using your finger, staring at the four pots of beautiful flowers you decorated your office with.

Sometimes you regretted choosing your career in being a detective. Cases like these that held no evidence made you feel stupid.

Absolutely no leads. Everyone was flying blind. No one knew what to call this. Was it an accident? Is there someone behind this?

It couldn't have been an accident, it was a clear murder of four innocent people. What possessed someone to do that?

It seemed to affect your friend and coworker Shikanoin Heizou the most. His hand tangled in his red violet locks.

Sweat beaded down from his forehead. If anything, he was the most stressed about this situation. You wanted to run in to his office and comfort him, tell him it'll be a piece of cake when we uncover just one piece of evidence.