love me﹒ albedo ²

バンドリ !

﹒﹒albedoangst, happy endingmentions of ningguang x beidoumodern au !famous!reader

﹒﹒albedo
angst, happy ending
mentions of ningguang x beidou
modern au !
famous!reader

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

this is a continuation of Appreciate Me!
pls read that chapter first,
otherwise this won't make sense!

➜ this is a continuation of Appreciate Me! pls read that chapter first, otherwise this won't make sense!

in which : years go by after you moved,
and there's a chance to rekindle
a flame

≧≦

  ❱❱    WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT, THAT your life would be ten times better in America? Years after moving from your home country, you went to college.

You were still conflicted on what you wanted to pursue. Your childhood dream jobs were the only one's you had ever came up with.

College went by extremely slow. Maybe because you had failed to make any friends, (excluding your partner that you somehow got together with), or because you couldn't pick a career path to go down.

As of now, fresh out of college, with a regular Bachelor's degree, you worked at a big and fancy restaurant called Wanmin Restaurant. As far as you knew, it originated in China.

After hearing about a famous chef named Xiangling, the restaurant became a large chain all over the world.

Sure, you liked your current job, you really did! It just wasn't you. You didn't feel like you were at home there, nor did it feel like you belonged there.

It just wasn't right. But you didn't know where you belonged. It isn't like you had many other career options, anyway.

However, unbeknownst to yourself, you were an incredible singer. Sure, you took choir throughout your school career but never thought anything serious of it. Like most people.