cabin﹒ cyno

バンドリ !

﹒﹒ cynofluffmodern au !

﹒﹒ cyno
fluff
modern au !

this is part one

part two will be out
shortly!!

(this has been sitting
in my drafts for like.. 5 months
so i'm going to go ahead
and split it into 2 parts to lessen
the amount of oneshots in my drafts.
i have like.. 4 oneshots in my drafts atm..
im quite behind)

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : kaveh, tighnari, and al haitham try to figure out if you're dating cyno over the course of a week

try to figure out if you're dating cyno over
the course of a week

≧≦

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

❱❱ "DO YOU THINK THEY'RE together?" Kaveh points at the duo walking in front of the trio, only for Al Haitham to let out a disgruntled noise. Tighnari, in turn, squints his eyes at you and Cyno. "Like, romantically?"

"You know, I've never thought about the two of them that way. I wouldn't be surprised, though." Tighnari shrugs, stuffing his hands into his pockets while watching you poke Cyno's shoulder after seeing something cute in a shop's window. "But, I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed."

     "Disappointed? I always knew you liked Cyno!" Kaveh gasped, moving his attention to the shorter man and, obnoxiously, waving his hands around. Al Haitham, who was walking in the middle, slapped Kaveh's hands away almost immediately.

Tighnari sends a glare to a now whiney Kaveh. "Um, no? Gross. I'd just be disappointed because I would have thought they would have told us, you know? I don't know why they'd have to keep it from us. We're their best friends. And their only friends."