valentine's special﹒ various

バンドリ !

﹒﹒venti, diluc,childefluff, humor, angst !

﹒﹒venti, diluc,
childe
fluff, humor, angst !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

various valentine's writing
prompts with your favs!

Venti: How do you get free food at expensive and flashy restaurants on the 14th..?

Diluc: Diluc has never mentioned Valentine's Day. When you ask him about it a week prior, he tells you he doesn't care about it, so the two of you decide not to do anything that day. You just rolled along with what he was saying, not having the courage to confess your feelings after finding out he doesn't want anything to do with that day..

Tartaglia: The two of you fighting in the Golden House, what could happen..?
          hints of abuse & violence !

?           hints of abuse & violence !

≧≦

Venti

     "[Name], my beaut," Venti started, slowly making his way out of his seat and onto the floor, "I have loved you since the first day we met when we were children. That glitter in your eyes, I knew that you were the one, even at that young age. Our time spent together has been long, long enough for me to propose."

Tears welled in your eyes, your hands covering your mouth at the sudden proposal. "Ve-Venti..." you whispered in disbelief, gasping as he pulled out a ring from his coat pocket.

People's eyes widened, suddenly not interested in whatever they were eating as they turned to stare at the commotion coming from the other side of the restaurant. Waiters and waitresses stopped in their tracks, losing their train of thought.

Pink and flashy decorations adorned the walls, hanging from the roof. It was a special day, of course. Dim lights set the mood for couples as they came in and sat down..