lost in the snow﹒ sucrose﹒ albedo

バンドリ !

﹒﹒sucrose, albedomajor character deathangst !

﹒﹒sucrose, albedo
major character death
angst !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : you set off on a quest,only for it to take a dreadful turn

only for it to take a dreadful turn

≧≦

❱❱ THE BIRDS SUNG THROUGH the air of Mondstadt, as the dandelions blew. The girl smiled softly as she looked throughout the town. People were always so cheerful, she almost envied them. Until a strange commotion invaded her thoughts.

Lumine then sighed as she turned towards the noise and watched from afar: Paimon annoying Sara at Good Hunter, asking her for free fisherman's toast. The traveller did not want to intervene, so she just stood there—or tried to. Paimon quickly turned around and noticed Lumine. "See! I told you! My buddy over there is the Honorary Knight! You have to give me a discount."

The blonde haired girl glared at Paimon, who laughed nervously. "I cannot give out free food. I apologize," Sara concluded, shaking her head in dismay. Paimon stomped her feet up and down, whining. Lumine decided to go and clear out the nonsense in Paimon's brain.

Walking, or more like floating, Paimon met Lumine in the middle. "Did you see her, Traveller!? Sara was being a big meanie! She won't give us free food, and you're the Honorary Knight. What a bunch of hooey!" Paimon complained, whilst tugging and clinging on her arm.

Lumine simply rolled her eyes at her childish self. "I'll just buy you some. You could have just asked..." Lumine mumbled, dragging Paimon with her back over to Good Hunter.

"For the last time, I cannot give out any free food. I am sorry that you're the Honorary Knight and I can't do anything." Sara sighed tiredly as she watched the two make their way over towards her.