waiting﹒ kazuha

バンドリ !

﹒﹒kazuhafluffmodern au !

﹒﹒kazuha
fluff
modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : kazuha waits for you

≧≦

❱❱ "[NAME], DO YOU WANT to go outside and play with me? I have two wooden swords we can play with. We can fight each other for fun," Kazuha questioned as soon as you opened the door to your house.

"Oh! Hi, Kazuha! I just got done eating lunch, so I don't think my mom would mind. Did you already ask your's?" you questioned, fully stepping outside onto one of the steps that led to the house.

Kazuha looked back at his own house that was across the street. He then turned back to you. "Mhm. She said I could," he mumbled. You smiled and nodded your head, closing the door to your house.

The two of you stepped down the small concrete stairs, and into the grass. "Well, are you going to hand me one of your swords? I can not fight empty handed! Especially if my daring opponent has a sword!" you exclaimed, out stretching your hand.

Kazuha nodded his head in agreement as he placed one of the swords in your hand. You smiled widely as you held it, moving and twirling it around in the air.

     "Get prepared to lose, Kazuha! I'm not going to go easy on you like I usually do!" you shouted confidently, holding the sword in your hand in front of you defensively.

Kazuha smirked, he too taking his sword in front of him. "I, too, am not going to go easy on you [Name]. Kazuha of the Kaedehara Clan isn't going to lose to you!" Kazuha playfully barked back.

Without warning, your short little legs ran towards Kazuha. You used your own sword to knock his out of his hands, and then kicked his legs, causing him to fall over.