invitation﹒ childe

バンドリ !

﹒﹒childeangstmodern au !

﹒﹒childe
angst
modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : childe receives an invitation from you, making him relive his childhood

from you, making him relive his childhood

≧≦

❱❱ AJAX SIGHED, WIPING HIS brow after returning home. He had spent his Christmas break with his siblings that lived in a different country. He was utterly glad to finally be back home.

The orange haired man climbed out of his car: first thing walking over to his mailbox.

Him and his siblings did an activity earlier, which was sending letters to his home address about stuff they wanted to say to him—but didn't have the guts to say it to his face. Chuckling at the memory, Ajax opened the metal box.

A series of envelopes flew out, making the blue eyed man laugh even more. If someone walked by, they would think he was crazy.

Well, crazier than they had already perceived. Ajax bent down to pick up all of the letters, only to see one that looked out of place. It really stuck out.

It didn't have random crayon and marker scribbles on it, with bad handwriting on the front. It was a nice, printed out font, with gold swirls lining it. A red rose on the corner, opposite of the stamp.

Shrugging, Ajax gathered up all of the letters and followed the stone tiles that led up to his front door. With one hand, he dug his house key out of his pocket, careful not to drop any of the letters.

Twisting the doorknob, he stepped in. He could notice the dust that collected on the shelves and cabinets, making him crinkle his face in disgust.