haunted﹒ various

バンドリ !

﹒﹒variousnot sure what to label !

﹒﹒various
not sure what
to label !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : something is off in liyue

≧≦

❱❱ "ABSOLUTELY NOT," YOU CONCLUDED, keeping your eyes on the documents you were currently addressing and signing. The brown-haired girl in front of you whined even more.

Hu Tao came to your job for the day, to convince you to go to a stupid haunted house she was hosting. The entry was about one-thousand mora, which you didn't want to pay. Neither did you want to attend a childish activity. It just wasn't your thing.

She had been bothering you about it for a while now, pretty much since the beginning of the season. You were utterly tired of it. Your answer was always no, and it would never change. Hu Tao couldn't take the hint, apparently.

Lightning crackled in the distance, bringing harsh winds along with it. Tree limbs attacked the windows to your office, making it even more annoying to continue working. The windows hardly stayed shut. Even with everything closed off, you could still hear the wind blowing.

The constant speaking of your client was also a burden. Not a moment of peace, you thought. Sighing, you set down the quill pen you were using and looked your client dead in the eyes.

     "Oh, my! You look really scary right now. Anyways, I would leave right now, but the storm just got ten times worse! Guess you're stuck with me, huh? Speaking of which, do you need a coffin? That dad of yours is looking pretty old—" Hu Tao explained, being cut off by you clearing your throat, "hehe, sorry!"

Breathing yet another sigh, you grabbed your pen. "At least get out of this office and sit in the waiting room," you concluded, waving her out. Much to her dismay, she reluctantly stood up.