Shattered Sight

Chapter 91: Shattered Sight

The tiny mirror particles filtered through the vents at the station. Anna watched helplessly, as she saw the spell take effect. Kristoff, Leo, and Xander's eyes all cracked. She saw the same happen to Paul and Eva and braced herself for the coming storm. Xander and Leo started pulling at their cuffs that kept them attached to their desks. Leo became extremely frustrated when he couldn't use his powers either.

"Will you stop with that racket?" Paul complained. Leo glared at him.

"You're lucky I don't have my powers or I'd come over there and show you a racket," Leo hissed.

"Oh pipe down, junior," Xander snapped.

"You pipe down, Gramps!" Leo hissed.

"You all just need to shut up!" Kristoff shouted.

"And we're supposed to listen you?" Eva spat haughtily.

"Oh and you think we'd be better off listening to you, little girl?" he spat back.

"Excuse me, but I am a princess! You should feel honored I'm even speaking to you," Eva spat back.

"First one to shut the Princess up gets a prize then," Paul muttered and she glared at him.

"I can't believe I ever dated you," she hissed.

"Oh believe me, I'm just as confused as you, Your Highness. I can't believe I dated some spoiled, bratty Princess like you either," he spat back.

"All of you, just shut the hell up!" Xander roared, as he practically dragged his desk along with him.

"Like we're going to listen you, Gramps," Leo spat. Anna stepped back, as the yelling and screaming between them intensified to the point that she couldn't even make out what anyone was saying. She glanced at the closed office. Snow and David hadn't emerged and she didn't know what that might mean.

The tiny mirror shards filtered through the vents in the office and Snow cuddled close to him, as the spell fell upon them. They gripped the chalice together and it glowed with rainbow light, as their eyes cracked. They looked at each other the love and adoration they had for each other did not fall away. It remained as powerful as ever. But something else darkened behind their eyes.

"Snow..." he uttered, the hunger clear in his voice.

"Charming..." she uttered back, the hunger in hers prevalent as well. Their lips crashed together with a wanton, dark passion and clothes were tugged away with abandon.

Elsa and Emma appeared in the cemetery and trudged through it in eerie silence.

"Emma...where are we going?" Elsa asked.

"Well...my plan was to ask Regina to incinerate these ribbons. But now that the curse has been enacted, that's going to be a bit harder now," Emma said.

"Regina...she's going to be her worst self," the queen deduced.

"Yeah...and considering who she used to be, she's potentially the most dangerous person in town right now. But she's still our best shot," Emma said, as they reached the vault just as the door burst open.

"So much for locking herself in," Elsa commented, as Regina emerged in full Evil Queen garb, glaring daggers at them.

"You..." she growled.

"Oh boy..." Emma sighed.

"If there's one person I hate as much as Snow White...it's her spawn. Especially the one that wrecked my perfect curse!" Regina hissed, as Emma rolled her eyes.