Dreamcatcher

Chapter 108: Dreamcatcher

Storybrooke

Present Day

After leaving Regina's vault, Snow and David headed to Arthur's camp to ask the King about the Crimson Crown in the reliquary. They suspected he would find a way to double cross them and then they would know he was somehow involved. At best, they could finally use the item to contact Merlin. They only wished they knew if they had managed to do so in Camelot.

"Snow...David...did your efforts with Regina yield any results?" Arthur asked.

"I'm afraid it's too early to tell. But she did find something in one of the books on magic from your Kingdom. I recognized it as an item that Griff stole," David said, as he showed him the illustration.

"Yes...I have this," he confirmed.

"If the book is right, then this can help us at least speak to Merlin even without the chalice," David explained.

"We were wondering if you'd accompany us back to her vault and try using it?" Snow asked.

"Merlin might know who is behind all this and it could help us find our son," David added.

"Of course. Let's go at once," he agreed, as he retrieved the item and followed them.

Eva filed her tablet for the day at the nurses station after finishing her final rounds and waited for Paul to complete his own.

"Oh Eva...I know you're clocked out for the day, but there is a woman waiting to be treated in exam room five. She seems a little scared and she's one of the people from Camelot," one of the nurses said. The dark haired beauty smiled.

"I can take it. I don't think Paul is done yet anyway," she said.

"Thanks sweetie...you just have such a way and I think this woman could really use a soft touch," the nurse said. Eva smiled.

"Yeah, Whale can be abrasive," she agreed, as she took her tablet and went into exam room five.

"Hello...I'm Eva Nolan," she greeted the timid looking young woman.

"Are you the doctor?" she asked fearfully.

"Actually, I'm still a student, but I assure you I can get you patched up," she said, as she looked at the gash on her leg.

"How did you get this?" Eva asked.

"I...I don't remember. I think it happened before," she replied vaguely.

"What's your name?" Eva asked.

"Nimue," she answered.

"Well, don't worry, Nimue, we'll get you fixed up," she said, as she turned away.

"Oh...that won't be necessary," Nimue said, as Eva watched the gash disappear. She tried to speak, but the woman immobilized her with magic.

"Hold still Princess, I'm going to make you a part of my collection," Nimue said, as she sucked Eva into a dream catcher and then disappeared in a puff of gray smoke.

Camelot

Five Weeks Ago...

It had been a tireless week since Snow and Bobby were abducted by Zelena. Red had lead them east of Camelot, tracking Snow's scent. As they stopped that afternoon by a creek for water, Belle buried herself in the books she had brought along to help them.

"Just about thirty more miles east and we'll be at the Dunbroch border," Belle mentioned.

"Do you think Zelena really took Mom and Bobby to Dunbroch?" Leo asked.