The Ties That Bind, Pt 2

Chapter 117: The Ties That Bind, Pt 2

Snow sighed, as they entered their bedroom that evening and shut the door. Or what passed as their bedroom down here.

"You okay?" he whispered, as he came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. She smiled and put one hand on his.

"I'm fine," she assured, as she turned to face him.

"What a day, huh?" he asked jokingly. She chuckled.

"Yeah, this place is bizarre," she agreed.

"We'll find a way home...I know it," he promised. She nodded.

"I know. And I may be fine, but I'd certainly like to get better than just fine," she mentioned, as she fingered the buttons on his shirt.

"I think I can help with that," he replied, as he slid his arms around her waist. She smirked and slid her arms around his neck.

"Oh I know you can," she purred and he knew by the look in her eyes that tonight would not be sweet or gentle lovemaking. As usual the passion between them was intense and raw and though they had finally reunited the previous evening, the sexual need and tension between them was still thick and needy.

As she kissed him hard and possessively, it told him all he needed to know. She wanted him now and she wanted it hard. As she often did, she initiated it by ripping his shirt open, popping every single button without care. His azure gaze seared into her, as he grabbed her around the waist and effortlessly lifted her up.

_Snowing_

He tossed her down on the bed and she reached up to pull him down with her. He growled lightly at the lust filled look in her eyes, as she lifted her arms and he yanked her shirt over her head. She started to lay back, but he roughly grabbed her by her bra and pulled her back up to him, as their gazes burned into each other. She nodded to him, answering his question and he ripped her bra in half, letting it fall away. His mouth watered at the sight of her pert, round breasts and she moaned, as he pulled her up and flicked his tongue over one nipple, while he filled his hand with the other mound of flesh. Desire pooled in her, as her husband worshiped her breasts and started undoing her jeans. Her underwear was already drenched with arousal and he worked her pants off, before tossing them away.

"I need you..." she pleaded desperately, as she clawed at his belt.

"And you will have me, my darling," he promised, as he rid himself of his pants and grabbed her around the waist. He pulled her back against his chest and she moaned, as she felt him pressing against her rear.

"Do you feel me, my darling? Do you feel how much I want you?" he purred, as he fondled her breasts and then slid her hands down her sides.

"Charming..." she moaned, but his hands continued further and he slid them into her underwear. She felt his manhood pressing against her ass and just the thought of him thrusting it inside her made her quiver in anticipation.

"I want you inside me..." she begged, as he slid her drenched underwear down her shapely legs. He climbed onto the bed with her and she thrust her ass against his erect cock, making him growl and grab her arms. He bent her forward a bit and nearly lost it at the sight of her glistening womanhood.

"My love...please..." she pleaded, as he guided his cock into her pussy from this tight angle. He held her arms and laced his fingers with hers, keeping her in that position, as he began to thrust deeply. She cried out wantonly, as his hips smacked against her ass with every pulse. Snow surrendered to her husband completely, as he ravished her in this erotic position.