Chapter 10:

The officer nodded "And you're willing to take her home with you?" He asked
I wasn't willing but I knew I had to.. After all she was still legally my wife and the mother of my daughter.
"Yeah I am" I replied softly, looking at her.
She smiled widely at me.
"Well you guys can go" The officer said.
I nodded "Let's go Beatrice" I said.. We walked to my car and got in.
"I missed you Max" She said, speaking for the first time for today.
I looked at her and just nodded. I didn't wanted to be cold to her but I didn't feel like getting emotional, telling her I missed her too and shit. I was just thinking about Ness and our relationship. I seriously needed to talk to her soon.. As in today!
"I'm hungry, can we grab something before we go home?" She asked
"Sure" I replied, stopping at Denny's
We got out and walked to the entrance.
"Good afternoon, how can I help you" The 'front desk' waiter asked
"Good afternoon, can we have a table for two" I asked
The waiter nodded and signaled for us to follow her.
We got out table and we sat down.
"You guys want something to drink?" She asked
"Hot chocolate" Beatrice said
"Me too" I said

"So" I started, wanting to hear the story. "How about you tell me what happened to you"
She looked down "Well, I don't remember everything but what I remember is that when the plane crashed, I got stranded on an island. There, a poor woman took care of me until I recovered, I didn't remember anything and until now I remembered some things and yeah, I came to look for you and my daughter." Beatrice said.
"But you understand that after nearly 8 years of thinking you were dead, we moved on right?" I said
"So.. You moved on too?" She asked, seeming a little hurt
The waiter came with our drinks.
I took a sip of it and nodded. "Yeah, I moved on" I said "I'm with an amazing girl for about 8 months now"
She looked up at me "And do you love her?" She asked
"Yeah" I replied "I do love her very much"
"But I'm back now and we're still married. You have to end things with her or else you're cheating on me" Beatrice said, I didn't like the tone she was using. And I didn't like it not a bit!
"Beatrice you can't expect me to end things with the love of my life just because you're back after 8 years and be back with you like nothing happened" I said a little sharply to her.
She looked down "I know, I'm sorry" She said "How's Mel doing? I bet she's so grownup"
"Yeah she is"
"Well, I'm going to the bathroom, be right back"
I just nodded. As soon she walked away. I grabbed my phone.
Me: S.O.S!

Matt: What's wrong bro?

Me: You won't believe it but Beatrice is freaking back!

Matt: NO FUCKING WAY!

Me: Yes fucking way! I'm with her right now

Matt: What are you gonna do about Ness, man?

Me: I seriously don't know, I don't want to end things with her but I can't do anything else. I really love her man.

Matt: I know bro, I know

Me: I'll call you later to tell you everything, let me text Ness.

Matt: Ight.. Stay cool buddy.

Me: Yeah man.

I went to me and Ness' text and texted her.
Me: Hey Ness, something has happened and it's really important for us to talk seriously about it. It will change our lives. But never ever forget how much you mean to me and how much I love you baby.. Alright? I love you so fucking much, never doubt it! Xoxo –Max

MyBaby: What is it Max? You're scaring the shit out of me right now!

Me: I'll come over tonight and we will talk ight?

MyBaby: Ight, Love you too. Xoxo

How the fuck will I tell the love of my life, we should break up because my freaking wife is back? Oh my God, please help me.. You know how much Ness means to me and how much I love her and never wanted to lose her.