Chapter: 15

~Renesmee's POV~

Me and Daw went to grab some dinner and talk about all those years without each other.
"So, how have you been?" Daw asked me
"I've been fine, just got back from LA.. I stayed there for 3 years running Anderson's Jet from there" I told him.
"Really? Cam told me something about Maxwell? You left because of him?"
I looked at Daw "Yeah, there was something that happened and I got hurt and left to LA"
He nodded.
"So tell me about you Daw, girlfriends? What?"
He smiled and shook his head "No, you know me. I don't like the dating stuff"
I laughed, "You're so different from Cam"
He laughed back, "Tell me about Vince, our little brother"
I smiled thinking about my baby "Well, what can I tell you.." I began "He's the most wonderful kid ever! He's so sweet, understanding, kind.. I really love that kid, Daw"
"I can't wait to get to know him" He said
"Vince can't wait neither"
We talked just a little more, then we got into my car and headed home.

~Home~

"We are here" I yelled for my family.
Vince came running down the stairs.
"What did I tell you Vincent?" My mom scolded him "No running on the stairs"
"Sorry mom" He said, looking at Daw with a shy smile.
"Hey buddy" Daw said sweetly, kneeling to get to his length.
"Hey" Vince replied shyly.
"You know who I am, right?" Daw teased
"Yes, you're our brother, Cam's twin brother"
"That's right, bud" Daw replied, "I can't wait to get to know you, you seem so cool"
"Me neither" Vince said excited "You need to tell me all about the Air Force! I need to tell my friends my brother is a hero!"

We all laughed. "Where's Cam?" I asked my mom
"In his room" She replied. I nodded and went to look for him.
I knocked and he said I could come in. I walked in and he was on his iPad.
"Hey Cam" I said softly.
He looked up at me and smiled a little. "Sup sis"
"What's wrong?" I asked
"I don't know, it's all strange.. Daw coming home, you know?"
I nodded "I know about that feeling bro" I said "You guys just need some time to talk everything, cause after all you guys are one person" I teased him, remembering how he and Daw used to tell everyone they were just one person and that they were connected forever.
He looked up and laughed softly. "You remember"
I nodded, I placed my hand on his arm. "Cheer up bro"

I heard a knock, "Come in" Cam said.
The door opened and Daw came in "Can I come in? "He asked softly, looking at me and Cam.
"Yes, come in" I said "I was just leaving" I said looking at Cam.
I kissed his forehead and left them to talk.
Walking downstairs, I got a text message.

From Max....

A/N: I know it's short but, but I have a writers block and I'm pissed that I lost all the story!. But anyways, I promise that the next one will be long.
And sorry for any typos, mistakes etc.

~PCSM. xx

A/N: Edited: February 15, 2017