Chapter 17:

I looked at him with a disbelieving face. "Yeah yeah, it's alright.. I'll talk about it with Renesmee and I'll call you back" He said looking at me "Yes, alright, take care. Bye"

I jumped out of the bed and he stood up next to me.
"What the hell did she want this time Max" I asked him, as soon as he ended the call.
He looked at me "Come on, let's take a seat babe" He said
"Nah, I'm not sitting Maxwell. Your ass better tell me what she wanted, and right now"

He took a deep breath "Bianca has cancer and that's why she searched Beatrice's family cause she will die soon and she wants to have a family before she dies. And she asked me a few days ago if she can come live with us."

"Excuse you?!" I asked harshly. "She's not staying Max!"
"Why not Renesmee? She has no family and she just wants a family to live with until she dies, and who better then with her niece and ex brother-in-law?"

I laughed humorlessly, "You must be kidding me, are you the fucking Mother Teresa? (No offence to her) Are you really considering this? I don't even think she has cancer Max! She's just a manipulative bitch who wants nothing more than your money and power, open your damn eyes!"
"Don't talk about her like that Renesmee! You don't even know her!" Max said, his voice rising slightly
"Yeah I forgot you know her in all the ways!" I said, rising my voice back at him. "You know what? Do whatever you want, take her in your house, do whatever you want with her.. We're over Maxwell!" I said.

"Baby, please.. Trust me, I won't cheat on you with her"
"That's the thing Max, I don't believe in your promises anymore, that's the same thing you said to me a few years ago and look where that 'promise' got us. I don't want any more heart breaks, be with her and if it turns out that's she's lying, don't come back to me telling me I was right, because I was right the first time too. Goodbye Maxwell." I said, putting my clothes on, grabbed my bag and walked away.

I got home, I immediately walked to my room and locked the door, I can't be in this situation again, I won't deal with this same shit again.

~2 months later~

Me and Max are not talking, Bianca moved in with him and Melanie moved in with me. She said she didn't wanna live with Bianca, because Mel knows she's lying but Max doesn't wanna believe her.
I've been feeling strange lately, I also noticed I missed my period last month. And I'm never late.
I talked to Mel about it and she said she thinks I'm pregnant.
So today we're going to the doctor to find out for sure.

"Ness! Are you ready to go?" Mel yelled from downstairs
I grabbed my sunglasses and phone from my night stand and ran downstairs "Yes, let's go"
We arrived to the doctor's and checked in. We're now waiting to get called.
"Renesmee Anderson?" Me and Mel got up and walked in.
"Good evening Ms. Anderson" Doctor Smith said shaking our hands. "How can I help you today"
"Uh.. I think I'm pregnant"
He nodded and wrote something down "Have you been sexually active lately?"
"Not since 2 months ago" I replied
He nodded "Alright, let's go over here so I get do some tests"

We walked to a bed with some machines "Pull up your shirt please"
He put the gel on my tummy and grabbed the ultrasound machine.
"Indeed, you're 2 months pregnant" He said, after looking into the monitor and moving the ultrasound wand over my belly "Congratulations"
I was shocked, me and Max aren't even talking at the moment and now I'm pregnant with his child. This can't be happening.
I looked over at Mel, she was looking excited and happily at my baby.
"You're going to tell my dad, aren't you?" She asked
I shook my head "No Mel, things aren't working between us and he chose Bianca over me again.. I won't put my baby through that" I said "Is it a girl or boy?" I asked
"We can't tell yet, but come next month and we'll know" The doctor said with a smile. "Do you want the pictures?"
"Yes please"

We went back home.. I told my parents and siblings.. They were happy for me, but sad about me and Max.
"Do whatever you feel is right for you and my grandchild" My father told me.
I nodded "I for sure will dad"
I walked to my room and thought about my new situation. I called Jay.

"Hello?" He answered
When I heard his voice, I broke down "J-Jay?"
"Ness? What's up babe?" He asked, sounding worried
"I'm pregnant and Max is the father"
"Darn babe, do you want to come back to LA?"

I thought about it.. Maybe putting distance is the best for now...

"Yeah" I replied. "I'm coming back"

~PCSM. xx

A/N: Edited: February 16, 2017