Chapter 18:

That's how I moved to LA 6 months ago. Me and Max still aren't talking, he doesn't know about the baby. I'm having a boy.
Mel, my parents and brothers often come to LA to help me out with things.
Even Jay has been there for me when I needed him. His mom is doing better and I'm really happy for him.
Now I'm about to go to meet up with Jay and his boyfriend at the mall, we're going shopping for my baby boy. Oh I didn't mention Jay's boyfriend huh? Well yeah, they got together a month ago. He's so sweet.
I got into my car and to head to the mall.

Suddenly I heard a car honking, I looked at my left and saw a car speeding through red light coming into my direction.
I knew what was about to happen.

I closed my eyes and wished for the best. And hoped my baby would survive this impact.

~Max POV~

It's been so long since I last talked to Ness. I know it's my fault but I still miss her like hell. I know she moved out of New York but Mel wouldn't tell me where she moved to. Probably to LA but I'm not sure.
I also found out about Bianca not having cancer. Ness warned me about her but I didn't believe her again. I feel fucking bad. Now I lost the only person I truly love and will always love for good.
She forgave me once, I don't think she'll forgive me twice. I constantly hurt her when I promise her to never hurt her again. Maybe being away from her is for the best, because it really kills me knowing that she's in a bad state because of me. Again.

I heard Mel's phone ringing.
"Mel! Your phone is ringing" I yelled at her
"Yeah, I'm coming" She replied grabbing her phone.
Her face paled after hearing what the person on the line had to say.
"Baby? What's going on?" I asked her
"It's Ness.. She's been in a car crash and it's pretty bad, dad" Mel said "And they don't know if she will make it"
"W-What?!" This can't be fucking happening
"There's something I never told you because I promised Ness I wouldn't tell you.. But you need to know now."
I looked at her "What's that?"
"Renes was 2 months pregnant when she left"
I was shocked.. What?!
"You're telling me Renesmee was having my baby? And you never told me?" I asked her shocked "She's gone for 6 months so that makes her 8 months pregnant and she had a car crash being pregnant" I said to myself doing the maths.
Mel looked down "What the hell Melanie!" I yelled at her.

She looked back at me "Don't what the hell me dad! You choose Bianca over her AGAIN and you expect her to be your side hoe or your baby mama while being in love with you? You're fucking selfish you know that right? She gave everything up for you! And what do you do? Leave her for the second time.. My best friend deserves so much better than you, if you're going to keep treating her this way!" She yelled at me.. She was right. "We have to go to LA dad" She said lowly.

A/N: I know it's short but I'm having a major writers block.. And having my final exams right now isn't helping neither. But I wanted to update something for you guys. I promise I'll update Chapter 19, Friday because I'm done with my finals that day.. And It's going to be LONG!

 Thank you for always sticking with me. Much love.

~PCSM. xx

A/N: Edited: February 16, 2017