Chapter 13:

I looked at Mel like she had two heads.. "What?" I managed to get out.
"Yeah Ness, she is my mom's twin sister nobody knew about. Apparently her and my mom weren't good anymore and they didn't talk no more. And then she found out about my mom's disappearance and that we never found her body. She investigated us and found out my dad was rich and she then decided to come back as my mom just for my father's money Ness" Mel said as her eyes started to tear up.
"How's Max?" I asked, softly.
"He's awful Ness" Mel said, breaking my heart "Few months after you left, he realized that you weren't coming back so he started drinking like crazy, not coming home for the nights and didn't go to work, thanks to Jer, the company stayed successful.. Uncle Matt came and he took my dad to a therapist and he started getting better.. When he was fully recovered in a month, he was the amazing dad I knew.. Now we find out about Bianca, he went his ways again and he's everyday telling me how much it hurts to have chosen Bianca over you.. The girl he truly loves and wasn't with him for his money" Mel told me.

My eyes started tearing up. I still loved Max with all my heart, that was for sure.
I looked down, trying to hold in my tears. "Do you still love him Ness?" Mel asked softly.
I looked up at her and nodded "Yeah I do Mel, but it still hurts me that he choose her over me.. And I told him there was something about her that I didn't like.. She was acting strange, not like your mom.. He just told me harshly to leave him alone and to don't come between them, because she was his wife"
Mel nodded "I understand but Nessie, he still loves you like crazy" She said "There's photos of you in the house and such"
"Well, now that I'm here, I'll go talk to him alright?"
Mel nodded happily "Thanks babe" She said "By the way.. Are you going back to LA?" She asks
"I don't know.. Since I left Vince turned into that trouble guy at school and stuff.. I just want to be here with him and stuff"
"Yeah.. Vince missed you so much" Mel said "But he's alright.. I was keeping an eye for you.. I hung out with him so don't worry"
I smiled "Thank you so much Mel"
She smiled back "No problem, I don't have siblings so I love you guys like my siblings"
"Can we go pick him from school? I really wanna see him" I asked Mel
"Yeah, of course"
We paid the bill and left to Vince's school.

When we arrived we got out and walked to the door.
Some parents were there picking up their kids as well.
I walked to his teacher.
"Hi Mrs. Di Laurentis" I greeted her with a smile "I'm here for Vincent"
"Hey, you're Renesmee" She asked shocked
I nodded and smiled.
"Well, you've grown up into such a beautiful women.. I heard from Vince and your parents you went to LA run your fathers business there?"
"Yeah. I just came back today.. Missed the family you know?"
She smiled "Yeah of course, Vince missed you so much, he's always talking about you"
I smiled about that "I missed him too"
"Well, let me call him for you"
She went inside and called Vince. He walked out and looked at me.
"Ness?" He asked excited and shyly.
"Hey baby" I said happily, I got onto my knees and opened my arms "Come here boy.. Don't act all shy around me now"
He ran into my arms and hugged my tightly..
"I missed you so much baby" I whispered into his ear
"I missed you too Ness" He said
I picked him up. "Waw.. You're so big" I said smiling
"Yeah.. I'm 6" He said proudly "You got so beautiful.. Not that you weren't before but.. I mean.. You're more beautiful"
I laughed "Thanks babe"
"Mellyy!" He yelled happily at Mel
"Hey my Babyboy" Mel said, kissing his cheek "How you doing?"
"Amazing, because my sister is here" He responded
"Let's go home then" Mel said
"Bye Mrs. D" Vince said
"Bye Vince, see you Monday" She replied with a smile
"Bye Mrs. Di Laurentis" Me and Mel said
"Bye girls"

We got into the car and headed to Mel's house. I was getting more nervous as we got closer.
We arrived and I saw Max' car into the drive way.
I took a deep breath and got out. Vince got out as well and held my hand.
Mel walked in front of us and opened the door.
"Dad! I'm home and got someone for you" Mel yelled
"Coming" I heard his voice yelling back. Damn I missed his voice.
I heard him coming down the stairs.
I turned around and face him.. Damn!! He got hotter with the years.
When he saw me, he froze is his spot.
"N-Ness?" He asked shocked
"Hi Max" I said
"H-Hi.." He said softly, still staring at me.
"Vince, let's go watch some tv so Ness and uncle Max can talk alright" I heard Mel ask
"Yes" Vince said
They walked past us to the movie room.
Max walked closer to me. "When did you come back" He whispered
"Just arrived" I replied.
He nodded and looked down.
"I missed you so much" He said.
My heart started beating 100x times harder. "I missed you too Max"
"Look I'm sorry for everything alright, I'm sorry for hurting you.. I'm sorry for choosing Bianca over you when you told me there was something strange about her, I'm sorry for letting you go.. I'm sorry Ness" He ended with a whisper
I smiled at him. "It's okay"
He looked at me and I saw hope and love in his eyes.
He smiled back and walked closer and grabbed my hands "I still love you.. I never stopped loving you Nessie, never"
"I still love you too" I said with a wide smile
"Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" He asked with a smile
I nodded and smiled back "Yes.. I do" I answered "But that doesn't mean we re 100% okay, we have to take it slowly because we aren't going back to where we left things, there is still pain and harsh things between us."
He nodded and hugged my tightly. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. We both leaned in as our lips touched. We moved in sync. For about 5 mins. It was a gentle and passionate kiss, full of love.
"Damn, I missed you so fucking much" He whispers against my lips.
I smiled "I missed you too.. A lot!"
My phone started ringing. We parted and I got my phone. On my caller I.D I saw it's my mom.
"Hey mom" I answered
"Hey babygirl, you arrived yet?"
"Yeah just did, I picked Vince off of school and I'm at Mel's right now"
"Well baby, I need you to come home right now. We have to go to the airport.. It's about Dawson."
My heart stopped hearing that name.
"What about Dawson mom?"
"He's coming home."

~PCSM. xx

Question: Who is Dawson..

A/N: Sorry if it's short.. Will update on Wednesday again :)
So comment suggestions, my typos. Vote and Follow :D
Want to hear from you guys..

A/N: Edited: February 15, 2017