Chapter 14:

"W-What?" I asked shocked "He's coming back?"
"Yeah.. Today" I looked down and my eyes started to tear up
"H-How?" I stuttered out.
"They gave him 6months vacation"
"Mom.. You know what's up with me and Dawson.. I don't want to see him"
"But Ness please.. He really wants to see you and talk to you.. In those 6 years, you never talked to him not even once" My mom said.
"You know why mom.. I told you how I felt about him going away"
"I understand baby but please come" My tears were streaming down my face
"I'll come home with Vince right now."
"Okay.. We're going to pick him off of the airport"
"Okay..." I said "Will be there"
I hung up and looked at Max, he had a worried expression.

"What happened baby? Who's Dawson?" I took a deep breath..
"I never talked about him but it's time" I said "Come with me and you'll see"
He nodded and grabbed his car keys. "Vince let's go" I yelled "Mel you too"
"Where are we going?" Vince asked
"Home baby boy" I said "Dawson is coming home"
"Who's Dawson?" He asked
"You'll see baby"
We got in the car and went home. I got out of the car with Vince in my arms and got into the house.

~Max POV~

I'm so fucking happy Ness came back and that she still loves me.
I missed her so much and I almost lost it without her. But I wonder who this Dawson guy is.
We got into the house as she greeted her parents and Cameron with hugs and kisses.
I smiled at how happy she looked seeing her family.
I realized it was my fault she had to miss them, it was my fault she left in the first place.

"Mom told you about Dawson right?" I heard Cam ask Ness.
She nodded "And you guys know how I feel about Dawson right, I'm only doing this for Vince." she said.
"Hey Max, nice to see you again" Her parents said
I smiled "The same"
"Oh Hey Max, didn't see you there" Cam said
I smiled "No worries"
"Let's go" Amanda (Ness' mom) said. "It's time

~Ness' POV~

We were now on our way to the airport. I wasn't going to lie, I was nervous to see him again after 6 years.
We arrived, we got out and walked to the entrance and waited for the Air Forces to come.
Some of them started walking out and I saw the General.
I turned around and saw Dawson. My heart froze.
He looked exactly like Cameron. No wonder since they are twins.

A/N: Play song below!

He walked closer to me, his eyes locked with mine.
We held eye contact until he arrived closer to us.
"Daw!" I heard my mom yelling.
She ran over him and hugged him tightly. I turned around facing Mel and Max, their face was full of shock and confusion.
"Hey son" My father grinned happily.
"Hey mom, hey dad" Daw greeted them
"Hey twin brother" Cam greeted Daw, with a smile. They did a handshake thing and hugged each other.
Vince looked shocked at Daw. "You must be my little brother Vincent right?" Daw asked sweetly, kneeling to his length.
Vince nodded slowly "You're identical to Cam" He said, slowly.
"That's because we are twins, you know?"
Vince nodded happily "Now I have more things to tell on Monday at school" He said "I can tell my sister got back and I have a new big brother and he is a hero!"
"That's right buddy" Daw said, he looked at Max and Mel. He gave them a hand.
"Dawson Anderson" He introduced himself.
"Maxwell Callaghan" Max said
"Melanie Callaghan" Mel replied.
Daw nodded. I still didn't said anything to him, nor him to me.

~Max POV~

So Ness has a another big brother she never told us about.
She seems sad. I turned to look at Amanda.
"What's happening" I asked her softly.
"Let's go sit somewhere, so I can explain it to you and Mel" She said
I nodded and, me and Mel followed her to some bench in the airport.

"Well as you guys noticed Daw is Cam's twin brother so Ness and Vince's big brother. The thing is that Daw got into USAF 6 years ago when he and Cam were about 17 years.
Ness was 15 but she knew about the danger the Military brings and she didn't wanted Daw to go but he did anyways. Ness was worried about him and for 2 months he didn't call or contacted us and Ness was worried sick. She never forgave him for leaving like that knowing that he could get killed one day. So Ness never talked to him again for 6 years even though we skyped with him, called ect. Ness didn't wanted to talk to him" Amanda explained.

I understood Ness because it's hard to know your brother could get killed and never come home again. I turned to look at Ness, she and Daw were just looking at each other. Not talking.

~Ness' POV~

I looked at Daw and he at me.
"Ness..." He whispered.
"Dawson" I said.
"Look, I know you hate me and all for leaving to USAF.. But Nessie, you're my babysis.. I love you a lot and it really hurts knowing that you hate me. It's killing me, you never wanted to talk to me whenever I called, never responded to my countless letters to you. I really, really want you to forgive and I want us to be as close as we were.. Before I left." Daw said, with tears filling his eyes.

I don't want to lie.. I really really really, missed my other big brother so much. And I love him, no matter what.
I sighed deeply "Daw.. it's not that I hate you but I was just worried and not talking to you was a way to like not get hurt if something happened to you, if you came home in a casket!"  I said, tears streaming down my face as well."
"We have 6 months or a year together Ness.. Please.. I want you to forgive me. I'm really sorry for hurting you. But I love you more than anything and anyone in this world and you know that" He said "I even love you more than Cam" He said, laughing.. Trying to lighten up the mood.
I smiled at him "I love you too Daw, so fucking much.. And I'm sorry for not talking to you for years!"
Daw hugged me as tightly as he could. We parted and he looked into my eyes."Let's hang out today? You can tell me all about your life and stuff.. I want to know my little sister."
I smiled widely and nodded "Yeah of course"

A/N: Guys, I updated from my phone since I still cant update from my laptop. So that's why it's probably short.
Thank you guys for waiting so long and for keep voting and commentig.
Love you all.

-PCSM. xx

A/N: Edited: February 15, 2017