17

Enzo William

Enzo William.

My mind was blank and my heart was filled with guilt. I couldn't even sleep well. Elle was back to being the cold person. Damn why do I always fuck up? 

But anyone in my place would have did that. Come on! Those files were so important. But I know I crossed the line by blaming her for the whole thing. I am guilty. I highly doubt if she'll forgive me.

I want some coffee right now and I am NOT asking Elle to bring it for me. There is this awkwardness between us again. With that I myself head to the 40th floor.

I was about enter the room when i heard someone speak.

"Why Liam?"

"I wanna improve myself, I already have feelings for someone else."

It was Liam and....Aubrey?

"I bet it's Elle or that dumbass Mia!"

"Shut up. What do want from me?"

"I want you back."

"I was never yours, Aubrey."

Wow were they dating? Did she actually hooked up with me when they both were in a relationship?

"It better not be Elle.."

"So what if it's Elle? So what if I like Elle?!"

Exclaimed Liam. I went stiff. Does he have feelings for Elle?

"Y-you! I hate you.."

"Good."

With that the door opened and my eyes met with Liam. His lips parted slightly at my sight.

He slowly shook his head walking away.

How dare he do that in front of his boss?

I was about enter but then Aubrey started talking again.

"Yes. Enzo was pretty mad at Elle yesterday!"

I frowned. Don't tell me...

"Yeah, I did as you said, I misplaced those files and then Enzo was so mad at her! Moreover she was crying too!"

She squealed. My jaw tightened. So it was Aubrey's doing?

I was about to open the door and snap at her but I believe the first important thing is I should tell Elle about this.