PLEASE READ (INFO ✍)

Before you read this you should know some things about the storyline.

1 - Reader is male and all love interests will be male, if you are uncomfortable with either of these themes that's fine! you don't have to read!

2 - some filler will be left out unless I find a use for it like giving y/n more time with other characters or talking about backstory

3 - y/n and Zoro might have a stronger connection than other characters, its not intentional but because the two are childhood friends they might be closer (I said they were childhood friends in the book description)

4 - I will try my best to make the characters as close to the originals as possible but they might be OOC (out of character)

5 - This is a harem

6 - Y/n could be considered a top in this story,  sorry if you like bottom y/n's but I would rather write top readers, sorry again. 

7 - there may be a few big-time skips at the start of the story but that's only because y/n doesn't start off being a straw hat pirate, when he does join them there won't be any more time skips. (the time skips could cut to log town [ep 45] ) 

8 - y/n is not going to be overpowered, he will only be able to defeat characters that luffy, zoro, sanji, ect can beat, (he might seem overpowered at first but y/n won't be using a weapon [like luffy] so any hits that he lands on others won't be fatal, [again like Luffy, Luffy's fights are usually longer because he doesn't have a weapon so he has to land multiple hits on an enemy)

9 - this isn't something important to the story but a lot of the chapters might have songs at the start of them, the songs just remind me of the chapter :)

That's all hope you enjoy :D