╰┈➤22~ It Doesn't Go Away

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Y/n didn't sleep that night, no matter how hard he tried, miss all Sunday, or 'robin' as she preferred to be called, just sat at a table reading a book.

Y/n couldn't sleep because he couldn't stop thinking, his brain refused to turn off and he was forced to just deal with it, maybe he'd eventually pass out from exhaustion.

The only audible sound was the waves and robin turning the pages of her book, she speared him a few glances here and there but they never lasted long.

"So, are you going to tell your friends I'm here?" she asked eyes still focused on her book, "I don't care about you or your situation, if you wanna stay here I don't give a shit" he huffed, she just nodded and went back to reading.

Eventually, the sun came up and there were sounds outside, y/n assumed it was his crewmates, he looked over at robin and she chuckled, "I'll just be hiding out here until we've left alabasta"

"Didn't ask cowgirl slut" he mumbled and left robin down there, she still found the nickname funny, y/n emerged from the boy's room below deck.

He looked over the railing to see his crew yelling at Mr. 2, 'when did he get here...?' y/n said looking at them, luffy and y/n made eye contact.

"Hey y/n!"

"..."

Y/n turned away and didn't say anything, the others were eyeing him, luffy frowned slightly at this, there was silence until the others started boarding the ship.

Y/n was sitting down leaning against the mast, he could tell nami, usopp and chopper were keeping their distance, even sanji was giving him a side-eye.

Zoro walked over to y/n and softly kicked him getting his attention, "we're gonna be waiting for vivi to see if she wants to join the crew" he said before walking off.

Y/n sighed out of his nose, zoro seemed to act the same, although he also seemed to have his guard up, almost as if he expected y/n to lash out, which actually wasn't a lousy prediction, however, it still stung.

Y/n was very trigger-happy, he got angry easily, and the straw hats just underestimated how far he was willing to go over something so trivial.

As they were waiting there was no denying the heavy feeling in the air, the crew was still acting the same, zoro was training, sanji was flaunting over nami, and chopper usopp and luffy were messing around.

Luffy had asked y/n to join but one look at usopp and choppers' faces told him everything he needed to know, so he refused and continued to sit.

Every time the trio would start a new game luffy would ask y/n to join, and although y/n did appreciate it, it did come off as rather insulting almost, only because it felt so obviously forced that it left a sour taste in y/n's mouth.