╰┈➤31~ Wounds

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(Before this chapter I just want to say that I am aware that injuries take a long time to heal but I don't care, I'm going to make injuries heal fast in this story since it is like that in the amine)

Just wanted to put it out there bc someone has said it before as if I didn't know- ANYWAYS enjoy :)

Zoro just grunted, still standing tall. The others had shocked expressions, enel looked over to y/n and grinned sadistically, clearly getting a kick out of the situation.

Both zoro and y/n were injured from previous battles that day, "Who is this guy" Wyper mumbled and gan fall just shrugged.

Enel had an ecstatic expression, "Very well, opponents zoro and Y/n will fight for the sixth position in my game" he said smugly as if he thought Y/n was only doing this for his approval.

Zoro unsheathed his sword and pointed it in y/n's direction "I accept" he said without hesitation, y/n knew zoro, he knew him far more than zoro wanted to admit.

Zoro was an idiot, but he had the capability of being calculating and cold in times of need, no matter what happened between zoro and y/n, zoro would never go back on his word, zoro would never regret what he said to him at that campfire.

The thought alone fueled y/n's rage, how could zoro brush over his pain, how could zoro act as if y/n was the only monster on the crew.

Zoro killed just as y/n did, but it seems y/n was slightly more unhinged than zoro, while zoro's morals and humility stayed strong in times of anger, y/n lacked the needed empathy to control himself. But even then, it gave him no excuse to brush over the pain y/n had felt.

Slowly y/n approached the four people standing in front of him, his eyes locked onto zoro. Before y/n could get any closer to zoro robin stepped in front of him.

"Y/n, you're not thinking straight," she said calmly, "I won't stop you, but do you really want to kill him?" she asked.

"Is this really that deep?" she spoke, y/n stared at her, "This is more than just him, this is about other people deciding what I deserve, deciding my worth, I know my worth, and I'm going to beat it through his thick skull"

Y/n pushed robin to the side and strode to zoro, Stopping a few metres away from him, zoro untied his bandana and unsheathed the rest of his swords, y/n eyed zoro's hands as he took out kuinas sword and pointed it at him before putting it into his mouth.