╰┈➤27~ Holes In The Heart

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of suicide (only one sentence)

A certain hawk-eyed man walked into the marine headquarters, when he walked into the meeting room he made his presence known and all eyes were on him.

"Well this is unexpected," a man with short blond hair, glasses, and a pink feathered jacket said with a sickening smirk.

"I am surprised you came," Sengoku said looking at the man, Mihawk said nothing and placed a wanted poster on the counter.

"This is one of the pirates this meeting is about, isn't it?" He said as Sengoku slowly nodded, doflamingo stared at the picture, "What an attractive young man~ fufufu" he grabbed the piece of paper and inspected it closer.

His laughter died down as he read the name, 'Y/n L/n, where have I heard that...?' he thought, doflamingo suddenly remembered a very distressed call he got from one of his subordinates about this man, bellamy was crying as he mentioned his name.

"How interesting..." doflamingo stared, "But I feel I know this name from somewhere else," he said thinking out loud, Mihawk scoffed at this.

"He's Choi's son," Mihawk said calmly, Sengoku seemed slightly uncomfortable as Mihawks eyes were trained on him, but doflamingo still seemed confused.

"Who?" he said seemingly unimpressed, Sengoku cleared his throat, "Right, you are unaware of him since you've only been a warlord for eight years, he was a dangerous pirate over eighteen years ago, we never gave him a bounty because we didn't want to draw attention to him..."

Mihawks glare became even harder, "what he fails to mention was that Choi was previously an unofficial marine vice admiral, it was still being decided at the time, and the higher-ups decided to keep his existence underground in attempts to hide their fuck up of letting somebody who was ranked so highly go rogue because Choi joined a pirate crew" Mihawk paused and grabbed the wanted poster off of doflamingo who was staring at it a bit too intensely.

"You tried to do it again didn't you, after seeing the damage Y/n's father caused you tried to avoid repeating history and ordered to have him publicly executed, ironic how that's what made him go rogue, you used his previous offences as an excuse, full well knowing that other marines are guilty of the same things" It seemed Mihawk was irritated by y/n's treatment but keep himself cold and analytical.

"Fufufu~ he seems to keep getting better and better" doflamingo had a sadistic smirk on his face, Sengoku looked over to mihawk, "What is your purpose in bringing this up?" he asked calmly.

"I'm just curious is all" Sengoku frowned at the answer, why was he 'curious' when he seemed to know everything about the situation, what sort of mind games was he playing...