╰┈➤2 ~ Unexpected Encounters

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

y/n was standing on the balcony of his Marine ship, he was spacing out while looking up at the clouds, he let a heavy sigh escape his lips.

"Sir!" one of his soldiers yelled from the beck below, "one of the Marine officers are calling for backup!"

y/n groaned as he made his way down the ship, the soldier led him to the transponder snail, y/n sat down and picked up the line.

"Hello this is captain y/n speaking," he said in a polite manner, "sir! Y-you have to help me, this restaurant is crazy?!" 

Y/n smeared recognising the voice on the other line, it was full-body, "you want me to come all the way over to you because of a restaurant?"

"Y-yes, sir..."

"Who the hell do you think you are?!?" y/n screamed, "after you grovel and argue with me about getting a day off you come crawling back demanding me to help you with a stupid restaurant?!"

Full-body gulped on the other line, "s-sir, please, the prisoner we kept on our boat... he's escaped a-and I think he's going to alert don Kreig about the restaurant" full-body whimpered.

y/n groaned even louder and thought for a bit, "fine, I'll be over as soon as possible" full-body let a sigh of relief out as he went back into the Baratie.

"What are you still doing here?" A man with blond hair and curled eyebrows said, Full-body just chuckled.

"I've just notified my superior about your damn restaurant, he'll be here any day now, and he'll catch that damn guy you let escape!" Full-body started to laugh hysterically.

"Sanji! This is why you have to treat the customer with respect!"

"Shut up patty!" Sanji spat as he looked at the marine in front of him, "you can bring whoever you want here, I'll fight and defeat all of them..." Sanji said looking at full-body.

Full-body just laughed harder, "Fine if you want to sign your own death wish!"

A certain green-haired man overheard, "what the hell is that guy babbling about" an orange-haired girl just huffed, "no idea, who cares"

꒦꒷꒷꒦

It had taken y/n around a day to reach full body's location, and when he come, it was chaos.

Other people started to take notice that a Marine ship had entered the area.

The first thing y/n noticed was the massive ship that was split into thirds, y/n had no doubt in his mind that the ship belonged to Don Kreig.