╰┈➤3~ We Meet Again

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n's crew docked the ship on the outskirts of the marine base, he steadily left the boat and walked towards the main building.

opening the doors he trudges through the halls, passing by lower-ranked marine soldiers who saluted as a sign of respect.

Y/n wasn't too worried about what smoker wanted, I mean what did he really do, he only left patrol without notifying HQ, worked alongside pirates to defeat other pirates who had a 17,000,000 beli bounty, and let both pirate crews escape....

'I'm fucked....' y/n thought as his confident state started to fade, he slumped as he reached smokers office, slowly opening the door he saw smoker looking at a piece of paper, y/n silently made his way towards the chair opposite of smokers desk.

y/n seemed to tense more and more the longer smoker didn't say anything, his mind raced trying to think of another excuse like he always does.

His thoughts were interrupted when smoker slammed the piece of paper he was holding in his hands onto the table in front of y/n.

It was don kreigs wanted poster, y/n gulped chuckling awkwardly while smoker glared at him, smoker cleared his throat "one of the men from your crew told me everything"

Y/n's eye twitched 'traitors...' smoker stood up slowly towering over y/n.

"one more chance.... if you fuck up again there will be severe consequences.... any normal marine captain would've been executed by now after doing what you've done over the years.... I can't keep pulling strings for you...."

Y/n brushed it off not taking smoker too seriously, 'they wouldn't get rid of me' y/n thought smugly.

Y/n wasn't the kindest marine captain, he didn't care much for innocent lives, he had a one-track mind as long as he got the job done it didn't matter what or who he had to sacrifice, he was known for bringing people with bounties in dead.

Because of this y/n has one of the highest kill counts among the other captains in the log town HQ, most of those kills being bystanders who were stupid enough to want to watch the fight and got caught up in the crossfire.

"a marine ship has been reported missing around Conomi Islands, that's where arlong has been spotted, he has been suspected to be paying a marine officer to keep his control over this little island a secret"

y/n raised a brow, "And what do you want me to do about it?" y/n grumbled, smoker sighed "I need you to go and take care of the marine captain nezumi... and arlong"

y/n choked on his spit and started coughing violently, "e-excuse me? you expect me to defeat a fucking WARLORD?!?!?" y/n screeched not believing what he was told.