╰┈➤1 ~ A Sweet Dream

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

(just for some context y/n grew up in the same village as Zoro, and y/n's father was the dojo sensei's brother, this is in ep 19)

It was just another boring day in Shimotsuki Village, y/n was sitting in the dojo, his uncle Koushirou stood next to him.

The students swung their swords in unison as Koushirou examined their forms, y/n let out a long groan as he shifted uncomfortably on the wooden floor, "why do I have to be here!?" y/n yelled interrupting the students.

"This could be a good learning experience for you, one day you could also be a master swordsman" Koushirou replied calmly, y/n tightened his hand into a fist as he looked down.

y/n's father died a year ago, and his uncle had to take him in since he had no other family members.

Ever since then, Koushirou has been trying to get y/n to become a swordsman, however, y/n has refused multiple times.

"You need to learn to be less stubborn, you won't always get your way, and learning sword skills can be very useful," Koushirou said letting out a long sigh.

y/n just mumbled angrily, Koushirou let another sigh out.

"HEY!"

y/n and Koushirou both looked over at the entrance of the dojo, y/n just ignored it while Koushirou walked over to the entrance.

Other kids in the dojo start to crowd at the door trying to overhear what was going on, "kuina!" Koushirou called from the entrance.

Kuina was y/ns cousin, the two of them were always close, and ever since y/n moved in with them the two have only grown closer.

Kuina pushed past the other students and made her way over to her father, y/n stayed put not really caring what was happening.

After a few minutes, Koushirou and kuina walked back into the dojo with a green-haired boy, "who the hell is he?" y/n asked pointing at the green-headed boy.

"He's here to challenge the dojo, he'll be fighting kuina" Koushirou explained, y/n just huffed.

"Ignore him he has an attitude," Koushirou said to the boy, causing y/n to glare at him, Koushirou shows the boy the wooden swords.

"I can use as many as I want?" the boy asks, "to your heart's content" Koushirou responded.

The boy grabbed a handful of them, y/n just looked at him dumbfounded 'how stupid is this guy?' he thought.

"Alright, I'm ready!"

The two bowed and got into fighting stances, "begin!" Koushirou yelled as the two charged at each other.