╰┈➤21~ Me...? The Bad Guy...?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Y/n exited the dining room and walked off, it wasn't until he was far enough away that he let everything sink in, he tightened his fist so hard his knuckles turned white, he slammed his fist against a wall, he felt the ground rumble as chunks fell off.

"Oh my..." It was igarams wife, y/n turned around to face her, and she could see how tense he was, "If you would like we have a bathhouse you could relax in..."

Even after y/n had declined multiple times she still insisted and shoved him towards the bathhouse, y/n didn't have the energy to argue so he just excepted it.

He entered and closed the door behind him, he took off his jacket and pants wrapping a towel around his waist, he sat down in the water, his wounds had been stitched up and were healing surprisingly fast so he didn't have to worry about those.

He gently guided his fingers across his scars, new and old, and let out a content sigh, he sat in the silence enjoying the warmth.

Until it was ruined by his cremates, the straw hat men and the king walked in all in towels, usopp and chopper still seemed scared as they looked at y/n but opted to ignore him, y/n sighed through his nose as they all entered the bath.

Y/n started to stand up to leave but luffy noticed, "where are you going?" he asked tilting his head, "away from here" y/n huffed and started to walk away when luffy appeared in front of him and spread his arms out, almost like he was trying to inmate a wall.

"No"

"....No?"

"I wanna bathe with you!" Luffy huffed frowning and y/n sweatdropped his face scrunched in annoyance slightly but he agreed non the less.

Luffy jumped in joy and grabbed y/n by the wrist and dragged him into the water, the two sat side by side, luffy kicked his feet in the water and grinned widely.

Zoro was scrubbing Chopper back, luffy looked at the two and then turned to y/n with his signature goofy grin.

"No"

"PLEASEEEEEE"

Y/n caves too easily, maybe it was Luffy's adorable smile, or his ability to be incredibly annoying, either way, it got him into this situation, he sat behind luffy with a sponge and gently scrubbed up and down his back.

Luffy was giggling and wouldn't sit still, "could you not..." y/n grumbled, his mumbling stopped when he heard sanji's voice.

"Hey luffy, were gonna peak at the girls, wanna come?" sanji asked all giddy, y/n gave him a disapproving look and luffy shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good here" he leaned back and rested his back against y/n's chest, he looked up at y/n and smiled, y/n's face remained neutral.

Sanji shrugged and climbed the wall, y/n looked at them and his face scrunched in absolute disgust, "Is the king peeping at his own daughter...?" he felt a wave of rage wash over him.