╰┈➤9~ Ribs

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n let out a stuffed groan as sanji tightened the bandages around his chest, y/n winced and sanji looked at him apologetically.

After that was done y/n put on some warm heavy clothes, he stumbled outside and off of the boat, following the people to their village, it was apparent to everyone that he was in pain, with every step his chest would burn.

He calmed his breathing, and a hand made its way to his shoulder, "what" he asked looking over at the person, "what does it feel like getting shot?" luffy asked grinning. 

"shut the fuck up,"

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ 

They eventually made it to a town, the group was led into a house, sanji laid nami down on the bed and y/n sat on a nearby chair.

Dalton explained the details of the island's doctor, he explained how they couldn't do anything but wait till she came down from her castle on top of the highest mountain.

"It's a shame, because of that your friend might not make it," he said pointing at y/n, everyone stayed silent not knowing how to react.

"Because of that bullet shot, he might get an infection or lead poisoning if his wound goes untreated."

Sanji grew irritated, "we can't wait! nami and y/n need treatment now!" the others nodded in agreement, "sorry but there's nothing you can do"

Y/n sat in the corner looking dead inside, "I'm really gonna die" he mumbled, luffy grabbed him and started shaking him, "SNAP OUT OF IT"

"STOP SHAKING HIM YOU DUMB BITCH" sanji yelled trying to grab luffy, luffy dodged and started shaking nami as well.

"STOP"

Nami woke up with a groan, "nami, the only way to get a doctor is if we climb a mountain" he explained, everyone looked at him shocked, everyone started arguing but stopped once nami spoke up.

"I'm with you, captain," she said as luffy high-fived her, the group got ready to leave.

"I'm coming with you," sanji said, "what about y/n, he's in no shape to climb" vivi voiced her concern.

"I made it here right? what a little more," y/n said standing up, 'a little....?' vivi sweat-dropped.

"Also watch out for the man-eating rabbits-"

Luffy started running off with nami on his back,  "we'll be fine" he giggled, "wait for me idiot!" sanji yelled running after him, "HEY I'M STILL INJURED" y/n yelled running after them as well despite the pain in his chest.

They kept running up the mountain, snow started to swirl with the wind. They noticed something in front of them, "are those polar bears?" luffy asked squinting his eyes at them. 

The beasts charged at them "How am I supposed to fight with nami on my back!" luffy yelled, "Just dodge me and sanji will take care of it" y/n yelled back, "are you sure you're able to fight with those wounds?" sanji asked.

"I've fought tougher enemies with worse" 

Sanji and y/n attempted to punch and kick the rabbits but because of the snow they were finding it difficult, the rabbits all jumped up simultaneously.

"RUN" they started to try and circle around the mountain, sanji and y/n pushing away anything trying to jump at them.

They kept running, and the rabbits ended up in front of them, they started jumping, "why are they doing that?"

Snow came rushing down on them, they screamed and started running down the mountain.

"run to that cliff!" sanji yelled, they made it just in time to avoid the avalanche, or so they thought, it crashed down on them and they were sent flying.

The three landed on a tree that was sliding down the mountain, the rabbits also slid down on trees, "you've gotta be kidding me"

"WE'RE GONNA CRASH" luffy yelled, sanji grabbed luffy and y/n and threw them off of the tree, he crashed into the ground as well as the rabbits.

Luffy grabbed onto a stump and grabbed y/n, after the snow stopped falling luffy put nami down "look after her real quick"

Luffy jumped down and looked for sanji, he eventually found him and made his way back, he lifted nami onto his back and put sanji under his arm, "let's go"

"the fuck are you doing?" y/n asked chuckling lightly, luffy looked at him confused, "give sanji to me" without time to react y/n snatched sanji from luffy "hey!"

"just because I'm a little injured doesn't mean I'm going to let you climb a fucking mountain carrying two people"

As they were walking they saw a little rabbit trying to pull out one of the ones that attacked them out of the snow, luffy walked over and easily pick pulled it out.

They didn't think much of it and continued their climb, "THERE YOU ARE"  luffy and y/n looked behind them and saw wapol and two of his henchmen charging at them on a weird animal.

They tried to attack them but they dodged, "luffy we can't fight them!" y/n yelled worried about nami, "right!"

They attempted to attack them again but were struck down by the rabbits, "hey its the one you saved" y/n said recognising the scar on its face, soon the other rabbits emerged from the snow.

"thanks, polar bears!" luffy yelled as the two ran off, the closer they got the harsher the wind blew, and they finally reached the bottom of the tower the castle was on.

'maybe death wasn't such a bad option' y/n sighed, he had to take his sweater off to tie sanji against his back like luffy and nami.

"This is it..."

They grabbed onto the tiles and started the climb.

They didn't know how long they'd been climbing but it felt like forever, luffy grabbed onto the next tile but it cut his figure tips, and he winced loudly in pain.

"Are you alright-" y/n started coughing after his sentence and he felt a clod of blood fill his mouth, he coughed it out and It landed on the sleeve of Sanji's suit.

"He's gonna kill me for that" 

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ 

Y/n and luffy were different shades of purple, there was blood dripping down their hands, y/n had been coughing nonstop and his bullet wound was bleeding through his bandages.

Luffy missed a tile and started to slide down, his hands and feet grinding against the stone, there was a blood trail that followed him.

'that looked painful...' y/n wanted to ask him if he was alright but his mouth was too occupied with coughing.

The two kept climbing, soon they were able to see the top, and after the excruciating pain they were put through, they made it.

They both collapsed onto the ground, huffing and panting, and they passed out on the cold snow.