╰┈➤7~ Static

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

//A/N// there's a lot of sanji x y/n in this one lol

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

They walked to the dock and vivi said farewell to igaram, his boat left the dock and they waved goodbye.

A bright white light flashed and then the boat exploded into tons of tiny pieces, "HOLY SHIT" y/n yelled, he looked over to vivi, she was completely frozen, luffy turned around and started running back to the town.

Zoro soon followed as well, "hey wait for me!" y/n screamed running after them to. Luffy kicked down the door to the tavern and grabbed Usopp and sanji dragging them out the door.

Everyone started running towards the ship, they got on and raised the sails, usopp and sanji were whining about staying for longer and nami hit them over the head.

As they reached the open sea they let out a sigh of relief, "I'm just glad we got away from the people who were chasing us" an unfamiliar voice said, y/n instantly tensed, but the others didn't seem to notice.

"THE FUCK" y/n yelled pointing at the women who snuck on unnoticed, the others all turned to where he was pointing.

"Who are you!" the lady just chuckled, "I ran into your dear number 8 just a second ago" the lady stated, vivi gritted her teeth, "so you're the one who killed igaram"

There was lots of screaming on vivi's part, and in seconds the group had their weapons pointed at her, she chuckled lowly "I'd appreciate it if you didn't point those at me" everyone's weapons went flying out of their hands.

Y/n had just been standing there the whole time, the woman looked very similar to a young girl on a wanted poster he had seen in smokers office once.

She smirked and tossed an infinite log post to vivi, "that will take you on a less dangerous route that baroque works won't follow"

Vivi looked at the log post in confusion, "why would you help me..." she said growing concerned, before she could say anything else luffy grabbed the log post and smashed it to pieces.

"WHAT THE HELL LUFFY, SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO HELP US AND YOU DO THAT" nami yelled shaking luffy back and forth, "SHE KILLED THE OLD GUY SHE EVIL" luffy screamed back.

The lady chuckled, "well that's too bad, I'll be off then, I hope we meet in the future" she then jumped off the side of the ship and onto a massive turtle.

"huh?"

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The crew were sitting around on the deck as they headed to little garden, zoro was sleeping, vivi was with nami, luffy was sitting on the railing, and Ussop and y/n were carving tic tac toe into the deck.