╰┈➤5~ Running Up That Hill

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"hey look! It's a light post, the entrance to the grand line is up ahead" nami said, "okay then, I think we should do something to mark the occasion."

Sanji brought out a barrel and placed his foot on it, "I'm going to the grand line to find the all-blue" sanji said, luffy put his foot on the barrel, "I'm going to be king of the pirates!"

"I'm going to be the world's greatest swordsman" 

"well I'm going so I can draw a map of the entire world"

"I guess I'm going, to be a brave warrior of the sea"

They all turned to look at y/n, "what" y/n said frowning at them, "come on! put your foot on the barrel!" luffy yelled.

"can't, I won't be able to balance with a busted leg" zoro grabbed y/n to support him, y/n groaned as he lifted his leg up onto the barrel.

"now say what you want to achieve!" luffy chimed in as if y/n wasn't there the whole time, y/n sighed as he thought about a goal.

"I guess my goal... is to become stronger"

The crew all smiled at him as everyone lifted their feet, they sent their feet flying down and smashing the barrel, ready for the beginning of a new adventure.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Everyone was sitting around, it was a nice day, they'd gotten away from log town and were now setting their course for the grand line.

Y/n was sitting in the crow's nest while zoro and sanji were on the lookout, y/n looked down at his leg, nami had found some bandages and a medical bag that came with the ship.

She wasn't a doctor but she helped in any way she could, thankfully it was only a fracture and not a clean break.

As long as y/n avoided confrontation and kept his leg out of harm's way it should be able to heal right. 

Nami bandaged it up, y/n could still walk but it stung sometimes, y/n's healing process is faster than most people due to him being fit, so it should come right in a few days.   

Zoro yawned getting tired of just watching and waiting for something to happen, so he sat down next to y/n and laid his head on his shoulder, falling asleep.

Y/n didn't really care, however, a certain blond looked in distaste "you could at least keep an eye out!"

Sanji yelled, y/n looked over at him, "oh, sorry but nami told me to not put too much pressure on my led" y/n said, sanji seemed a bit startled since the male hadn't said much since he boarded the ship.

"I didn't mean you..." sanji looked away and spotted some storm clouds, "NAMI THERES A STORM AHEAD" sanji yelled down to her.

Luffy stretched his arms up and joined the three in the crow's nest, "wow we're almost there!! the grand line"