╰┈➤15~ Sand Is Gross

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The crew were lazing around waiting till they got to their next stop, sanji, luffy, usopp and ace were in the kitchen and nami was sitting while talking with vivi. 

y/n and chopper were lying on the stairs right next to Zoro as he trained, the wind from him swinging his weights back and forth was creating a relaxing breeze for the two.

"Are you really just going to sit there?" Zoro grumbled, looking anywhere but at y/n as y/n shamelessly stared at his shirtless body. "What do you mean?" y/n said, zoro groaned.

"Don't you have your own training or something?" y/n chuckled, "dude if I were to train I'd probably rock the boat, or break it" Zoro scoffed at his snarky comment, "whatever"

"Plus the view is great," y/n smirked as Zoro let out an even louder groan than before. Chopper looked up to the sky assuming y/n was talking about it, "yea it's amazing"

Zoro sweatdropped as y/n wheezed, chopper looked over at him, "why are you laughing?" he asked confused.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄   

The ship had finally docked and everyone was getting ready to leave, y/n was helping move stuff around, "NAMI-SAN, VIVI-SAN WHYYYY!" sanji was yelling looking at nami and Vivi's outfits.

"Why did you change out of your dancer outfits," he said crying, "y/n should wear one of those outfits," ace said staring off into space, the comment earned him a punch in the arm from y/n.  

"OK, fine... I'll wear one for you instead!" y/n hit him over the head. The group sweatdropped at the interaction.

"Anyway, the reason we're not wearing them is because any exposed skin will get sunburnt, speaking of which, y/n, ace, you two should cover up," vivi said gesturing to their exposed chests.   

"Nah, my devil fruit can handle it," ace said smirking, "you have a point," y/n said grabbing his jacket and putting it on.

"NO!" ace yelled grabbing it and ripping it off, "what the fuck!" y/n yelled as ace started running around with y/ns jacket.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU IN A DANCER OUTFIT YOU'RE AT LEAST GOING TO STAY SHIRTLESS!"

ace kept dodging y/n who was trying to grab him, ace ran past the group but luffy stuck his foot out and ace tripped falling on his face.