╰┈➤24 ~ Unseen

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Y/n was fed up with everyone, the letter gave him a brief moment of joy before he sent spiralling back down into the same feeling as before the moment he stepped out the kitchen door, the atmosphere hadn't changed.

A lot of shit happened, y/n stayed inside the boy's room, ignoring it all, he didn't want to be around any of them at that moment, and he actually felt at peace for a while, until luffy started to call for him.

He was so focused on himself that his brain didn't register the fact that luffy had walked in, grabbed y/n by the wrist, and dragged him off the ship and into a town.

Zoro and nami were also accompanying them, y/n felt exhausted from all the thinking he had been doing, so he didn't question all of the weird bullshit luffy was spouting about a ship falling from the sky.

Luffy was talking y/n's ear off, but it was all in one ear and out the other, "where are we again?" he mumbled and luffy gave him an angry pout.

"I told you we're on jaya island! We're going to go to sky island!"

"That sounds fucking stupid"

The four continued walking, but y/n could feel his head pounding, his face felt hot and his stomach churned, he felt light-headed and he had no idea why.

The short side glances nami and zoro were giving him were forming an unsettling feeling in his chest, he felt a lump in his throat, he felt itchy, and his fingers twitched.

Luffy noticed his shaky fingers, he didn't pick up on y/n's feelings but grabbed his hand non the less, luffy intertwined his fingers with y/n's and started pulling him ahead.

"WAIT FOR US, YOU IDIOT" Nami and zoro yelled running after the two, y/n despite running felt like he could breathe again, and he silently thanked luffy for a few seconds away from the other two.

They reached a posh-looking hotel, it was white and incredibly clean looking, the four walked in and were 'greeted' by someone immediately kicking them out, claiming the place was entirely booked by 'Bellamy'

Just then two people came walking towards them, a man with pale blue hair and a blond-haired woman.

"Who the hell are these ugly rejects" The guy grumbled with a smirk as he looked over the four, "you look poor, it's disgusting to be in the presence of people who wear rags" He reached into his pocket and threw money and loose change.

One of the coins smacked y/n in the forehead, he grew agitated as the itchy feeling returned, an itch for a fight, "The fuck did you just say?" y/n took a step towards them.

However, his movement halted when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked over to see it belonged to zoro, "We don't need more drama" zoro said giving y/n a stern glare.