3

Wooyoung didn't get any school tour yet but he knew he'd get lost any time if he didn't have his new friends with him. San was really a great help, he considered himself lucky that he met someone on the first day of class who was willing to help him. The hallways looked like they came straight out of a drama, with fashionable rich smart people wearing branded clothes.The classrooms were giant and all of them had smart board facilities.The field seemed the same size of a village itself, okay maybe that's an exaggeration but Wooyoung couldn't think of it any other way. The library seemed like a heaven for people who loved books. He doubted that he would name a book and it won't be there. Everything he saw made him remember why this place had always been his dream and felt proud of himself because damn he had made it into his dream school.

From afar, Wooyoung could picture out someone that looked like Yeosan but he didn't wave this time thinking that it might be the twin. He turned to San but before he could ask if it was the twin, San shouted out "Yeosan!!" and dragged him to where Yeosan was.

Yeosan aggressively waved at the both of them with a huge smile on his face, "Heyy!! Sorry I haven't caught up at the cafeteria"

"Oh it's okay, don't worry about it" Wooyoung smiled back at him and peered at the person behind Yeosan. He was more curious about the other person.

"Oh!! This is my twin brother, Yeosang" Yeosan pulled Yeosang from behind him and placed an arm around his brother.

"Sang!! You're so quiet I didn't notice you" San laughed and playfully hit Yeosang's arm.

"Yeah right" Yeosang said uninterestedly but you could feel that he's happy with their presence.

"And this is Wooyoung. Yeosang meet Wooyoung, Wooyoung meet Yeosang" Wooyoung blushed at the little introduction and smiled gently at the pretty looking boy.

"The class will start soon, maybe I should head in?" Yeosang replied in a soft voice.

"I-I have the same class. We can head in together I think" Wooyoung mentally cursed at himself because why the hell would he stutter like that? It's not a very Wooyoung attitude of his.

"Uh sure. Bye San and Yeosan" Yeosang waved at them both in a shy manner and walked inside with Wooyoung following suit.

"Can I sit beside you?" Wooyoung politely asked, pointing to the seat next to Yeosang. He had so many questions in his head, why was he like this.

"Are you sure?" Yeosang looked at him with concern.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Nobody voluntarily sits beside me without any reason" Yeosang said, lowering his gaze with a smile that quite didn't reach his eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry!! I'll make sure to always sit beside you from now on" Wooyoung said, feeling guilty but Yeosang was laughing. Why was he laughing at him when he was genuinely feeling sad and angry over these people?

"What happened? Why are you laughing? Did I say something I shouldn't have or is there something on me??"

"No no," Yeosang was laughing even more now that it was hard for him to talk without bursting into laughter, "it's not that."

"Then what is it?" Wooyoung looked at him confused.

"Please, you really believed that what I said and your reaction was gold though"

"Huh?"

"I was kidding. I know I look like a pathetic introvert doll? I kinda am too but my brother here has a lot of people head over heels for him and sometimes they would come to me too and I do kinda hate that kind of attention so I prefer sitting alone but damn you really believed it huh"

"The fuck?" Wooyoung whined, " I thought it was true okay? And your expression felt so real?"

"Maybe that's the reason why I'm the lead actor of our drama club?" Yeosang stated the obvious and chuckled.

"Damn you're so good. I totally fell for it dude" Wooyoung raised his hand for a high five but was interrupted by their teachers entrance.

"Good morning students"

Yeosang suddenly was a different person altogether- serious, and had a sharp gaze fixed at the teacher. He really was serious about his studies and seemed passionate about it. He went full on student mode and he's like that one student you know that will always ace the class.

"That's all for today. Class dismissed"

The silence during class turned into chaos when the teacher got out of the room. Wooyoung could feel Yeosang looking at him that he didn't dare to move. They haven't talked for the whole class and he was too scared to say anything considering how serious he looked.

"Great class?" Yeosang smiled at him. Wooyoung thought about how someone can look so good with just a simple smile and life was really unfair.

"Um it was okay I guess" Wooyoung shrugged and started clearing his desk.

"Yeah I was just actually daydreaming the whole time"

"Sangie!! I'm here to fetch you!! Hey Wooyoung!!" Yeosan entered the room with San, brightening up the room.

"Hi Wooyoung!! Do you want to join us? We'll grab something to eat at the cafe across school" San flashed a big smile at him.

"Thanks guys but I have to continue unpacking and stuff" Wooyoung apologetically smiled at them.

"It's okay, there's always a next time" Yeosan reassured him.

"Hope you had a great first day. We'll go ahead then?" Yeosang smiled softly at him. The view was breathtaking, the twins looked so good. They look like they came straight out of a painting.

"Yup!! Thanks for accompanying me!!" Wooyung gave them a huge smile and waved at them as they walked away. He suddenly remembered about his own mission to find his soulmate and looked at his hand. But as always, there was none.

First day of college... with unexpected twists and turns that made him forget about finding his own soulmate and meeting new people that made it more memorable.