13

It was way past his dinner time as he finished the call but he was hungry and decided to cook something for himself.

Wooyoung decided to cook and then work on the project which Yeosang had asked him to. Cooking was something which always made Wooyoung feel at ease. It was something which gave him happiness.

Wooyoung had cooked kimchi fried rice and meat enough for him. And right after he ate, he received a call from Yeosan.

"Hello soulmate" Yeosan greeted him as he picked up the call.

"Hey Yeo" Wooyoung said on the other line, trying to give all the energy he had left.

"Woo what are you doing for tonight?"

"I have to work on our group project, the one where my partner is Sangie" Wooyoung explained as he opened his laptop using his free hand.

"You'll stay up then?"

"I think so"

"Yayy!! I'll keep you company. Today we, as in me and Sangie, went to Seonghwa hyung's house for some of our clothes that we left behind when we slept over. That sleepover was almost like a year ago and Seonghwa hyung has forgotten about them and we did too!! I just remembered about it when he called about it" Yeosan talked non-stop about his story that made Wooyoung laugh.

"Were all of you drunk then?"

"Yes!! We were so drunk that day. I forgot most of the things that happened but I remember Sangie was dancing on top of the table god that was so funny. I think I have a video of it on my old phone. I should check where I've placed it" Yeosan giggled at the other line.

"Oh that sounds like a lot of fun. That's such a rare sight to see" Wooyoung replied. He thought about telling Yeosan about his feelings but he also didn't want to be rude and talk about it through a phone call so he decided to do it personally.

"I know. Sangie only drinks like once or twice in a year please that was gold and then-"

While Yeosan kept talking on the phone, Wooyoung placed his phone on the table and put it on speaker mode. He had to start working on the project but he doesn't want his attention to be divided between Yeosan and the project. He couldn't concentrate while someone was talking to him too and it would be kind of offensive to tell his soulmate that he wanted the call to be over.

Wooyoung hadn't realised they had been talking for hours already and it was already past 3 am. Yeosan finally ended the call when he looked at the time and remembered that he had a class early in the morning. It was a good thing Wooyoung didn't have any class because of some meeting but he'd have to meet with Yeosang. Wooyoung still hadn't started with the project and he had no choice but to pull an all-nighter. The deadline for this was in 2 days and their schedule was packed especially for Yeosang. He couldn't dare to be a burden for him when he's almost finished with his part while he hasn't started any yet.