5

Wooyoung woke up earlier than his alarm today. His class was still in an hour and it was too early for him to go straight to school. He remembered Yeosan inviting him to go to the cafe across from their school weeks ago that he decided to check it out and grab some coffee to stay awake. He had been too busy adjusting that he didn't have any time to hang out with them or explore other places. Luckily, he could be with them during a few classes and Yeosang on most of them. College was too demanding and draining.

The smell of newly brewed coffee was what welcomed him as he went inside the cafe. The smell of pastries, and freshly baked bread were all over the place too. Wooyoung felt hungry even when he just finished his breakfast sandwich. The cafe looked small on the outside but it's actually spacious inside and incredibly comfortable. A perfect place to study or to just hang out.

Wooyoung ordered a croissant and a large cappuccino, and looked for a place to settle down. He found a secluded comfortable place by the corner when there was a sudden tap on his shoulder.

"Hey!! I knew it was you!!" Yeosan exclaimed and pointed to a table near the window, "Yeosang is here too. I saw you by the counter but I wasn't sure. Do you want to sit with us?"

"Oh yeah sure" Wooyoung chuckled. Yeosan was such a bright person and he's really beautiful. He was cheerful and always had a smile on his face. People not just loved him for the visuals but definitely for his personality. Even those who must have met him for the first time would feel as if he knows him for ages, he tends to have that kinda effect on people and Wooyoung was no different than them.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Yeosan asked as they headed their way to the table.

"Hm I don't think I have anything important"

Yeosang gave him a soft smile as he sat across from him and Yeosan. Wooyoung could see that they were not just brothers but more than that they were each other's best friend like someone they could confide in. They would go to any extent for each other's happiness and to them they were the most important to each other. Even though they were totally the opposite in nature, there were secrets and parts of them only they knew about one another. Nobody could ever come between them, they had the utmost love and trust over each other.

"How about you join us for a group study at Seonghwa hyung's house? Hongjoong hyung's soulmate by the way and he's a senior but I have a feeling you'll love him" Yeosan was in high spirits with his eyes glittering as he spoke about it. He was obviously excited about this study session.

"I'm not sure if I should"

"What are you saying?!! You totally should and so should you Yeosang" Yeosan glared at his brother which placed a smile on Wooyoung's face. The twins are adorable even when they are bickering with each other.

"Well unlike you guys someone here really wants to study and that never happens when we all are together and then it's all fun and games and you know how I'm not into those when I really want to study" Yeosang glared back at his brother and was firm with his words.

"Ugh fine-"

An idea came to Wooyoung's mind and without even thinking about it he immediately said it out loud, "Sorry to interrupt but Yeosang, I can give you company I think?"

"I mean I need to study too and this way you can even join the study group and not even worry about company and I'll just be by your side but if you wouldn't want that either then it's totally okay" He smiled awkwardly and thought how amazing his idea was but he was sure that he would regret it later.

"You don't have to Woo-"

"THAT'S A DEAL THEN WOO WILL BE YOUR DATE!!" Yeosan clapped his hands dramatically and flashed a wide smile to his twin.