6

Wooyoung woke up to a hard knock on his door, whoever was knocking clearly wanted to break the door down. He got up and looked at his reflection on the glass window in his bedroom and noticed his hair sticking out in different directions but he didn't care, he was more concerned about who was knocking his door real loud. A continuous loud knock was made once again that made Wooyoung groan and shout, "who are you?" When there was no response, he opened the door and there revealed Yeosan and Yeosang. Yeosan was smiling brightly at him while Yeosang only smirked at him.

"Good morning Woo!!!" Yeosan enthusiastically greeted him which was too energetic for Wooyoung actually.

"Good morning, we're here to bother you" Yeosang said in a calm manner, totally opposite from his twin.

"What time is it? Wait why are you both here?" Wooyoung was still processing what was happening, it was still early for his brain to function and seeing the two who shined bright as the sun made him confused even more.

"It's still 8:30 and we have to go to Seonghwa hyung's by 10, remember?" Yeosang raised his eyebrows and went inside Wooyoung's dorm without waiting for his reply.

"Yup, that's why we're here to fetch you so we can go together. We're sure you don't know where it is and your dorm is near ours" Yeosan smiled brightly and followed Yeosang inside.

"You get so much sunlight here, it's refreshing" Yeosang looked around the place and opened his mouth slightly when he saw little things that piqued his curiosity in which Wooyoung found adorable.

Wooyoung was finally fully awake this time and closed the door behind him, "Thank you for fetching me, I'll go take a quick shower. You can do anything you like no worries!! And there are some snacks in the refrigerator if you want"

"Yes yes go take a bath Woo!! You smell" Yeosan teased and plopped on the couch, taking the remote control.

Wooyoung really did take a quick shower that only took less than 10 minutes. He was worried that the twins might wait long for him and he didn't even know where Seonghwa's house was, if it was near or far- one that would take an hour to travel or so.

"Hey I forgot to ask, where does Seonghwa hyung live?" Wooyoung was drying his hair with a towel. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans, he felt comfy in it.

"Oh we have to take a bus but it's near, I forgot the name of the neighborhood" Yeosan replied, his eyes glued to the cartoon show on the television.

"It only takes 15 minutes by the bus so we can take our time" Yeosang said, grabbed some snacks and sat beside his brother. Wooyoung felt like he was watching a commercial of the twins, they could be actors for real.

"Okay, I'll have some cereal for breakfast. Do any of you want some?" The two only shook their heads and laughed together at the show they were watching. They were really like two peas in a pod.

Wooyoung ended up sitting beside Yeosang after he had his breakfast. He was watching the show and laughed with them. He unconsciously noticed the differences between Yeosang and Yeosan's laugh, taking note that Yeosang's sounded like music while Yeosan's was loud and happy. They didn't notice the time passing by until someone was calling Yeosan's phone. It was Seonghwa and the others were already waiting for them.

"Oh shit it's past 10, let's go"

They arrived at Seonghwa's house and it was bigger than what Wooyoung imagined. The house looked modern and sleek. The color combination was pleasing to look at plus the big garden area where you can probably build a pool. He didn't expect him to be this rich but then he remembered he's now studying in Seoul National University. Now that he thought about it, he looked at the twins beside him and asked himself how rich could they be?